University sports experts for Beijing 2022
As the Winter Olympics in Beijing get underway, the Press Office has created a media card to showcase the relevant sport and fitness expertise available at the University of Bedfordshire.
Based across the University’s School of Sport Science & Physical Activity (SSPA) and the Institute for Sport & Physical Activity Research (ISPAR), these academics each have a specific area of expertise – such as injury, politics, gender, doping and disability – relevant to Beijing 2022 and the upcoming Winter Paralympics (4th – 13th March 2022).
These academics are all available for press comment or interview:
- Dr Ping Wu – Senior Lecturer in Sport Sociology & Media Studies
- Dr Joanna Hill – Senior Lecturer in Physical Education & Sport Sociology
- Dr Amanda Jones – Senior Lecturer in Physical Education
- Dr Jeff Aldous – Lecturer in Exercise Physiology
- Dr Louise Ferrandino – Senior Lecturer in Exercise Physiology
- Dr Martyn Morris – Head of School of Sport Science & Physical Activity (SSPA)
More experts can also be found via our dedicated webpage: www.beds.ac.uk/experts