New Community Safety Strategy 2022-25
After consultation with our communities, the new Community Safety Strategy 2022-25 has been produced and is now available online which provides an update on the work so far, key achievements and our key priorities for the borough.
The strategy is produced every four years, however, in an ever-changing environment, it is reviewed and updated annually to make sure it is on track and that the priorities originally set are still relevant and responsive to important issues for local people.
The recent public consultation identified that the current priorities in the strategy should remain, as they continue to meet the needs of residents and partners. These are:
- Tackling domestic and sexual abuse
- Reducing anti-social behaviour
- Reducing crime & re-offending
- Tackling serious & organised crime
- Reducing substance & alcohol misuse
- Reducing violence and violent crime
You can view the Community Safety Strategy online here – The Safer Stronger Doncaster Partnership – Doncaster Council
- Category: Crime, anti-social behaviour & nuisance
Last updated: 21 February 2022 16:17:13