Drop-in sessions: Newly Qualified Nurse posts
The post holder will work in partnership with the multi-disciplinary team in a supportive clinical environment. You will complete the Trust’s Preceptorship package supported by our dedicated clinical education team, using our excellent education facilities and supported by our specialist teams. You can apply here.
The areas we are recruiting to
We have over 50 posts in a range of specialities, including:
- Elective Surgery wards – covering Urology, General Surgery, Vascular, orthopaedic, gynaecology & breast, day surgery / short stay elective
- Emergency pathway wards – Surgical Assessment Unit, Trauma & Orthopaedics, Urology, General Surgery, Vascular, orthopaedic, gynaecology & breast.
- Emergency Pathway wards –Frailty Assessment Unit, Acute Medical Unit, Acute Stroke / Stroke Rehab, Gastroenterology, Renal, Cardiology, Care of older people, Respiratory, Diabetes & Endocrinology.
- Children’s Ward
- Children’s Assessment Unit
- Emergency departments
- Critical Care units
Drop-in sessions to find out more
- 16 March 12-1pm via Microsoft Teams
- 16 March face-to-face Bassetlaw Hospitals between 3pm to 5pm
- 17 March 1pm to 3pm via Microsoft Teams
- 17 March face-to-face Doncaster Royal Infirmary between 4pm to 5:30pm
- 22 March 2:30pm to 3:30pm via Microsoft Teams
- 28 March face-to-face Doncaster Royal Infirmary between 4pm to 5:30pm
Please contact the recruitment team for further information and took book on, telephone: 01302 642584 or email email@example.com please put NQ event in the email subject heading