Celebrating safely this bank holiday weekend
If you are meeting up with friends and family this long bank holiday weekend, or celebrating with others in your local community, here are 5 things you can do to help keep everyone safe.
- Get vaccinated to reduce your risk of becoming seriously ill
- If you feel unwell, and have flu-like or COVID-19 symptoms and a high temperature, avoid close contact with others and stay at home if you can
- Let in fresh air when you meet others indoors, especially if they’re at high risk from COVID-19
- Wash your hands regularly, and cover your mouth and nose if you cough or sneeze
- Wear a face covering in crowded and enclosed places, and when coming into contact with people at higher risk from COVID-19