Chelsea vs Nottingham Forest Betting Offer: Bet £10 Get £40 in Free Bets with Betfred
Chelsea face Nottingham Forest at Stamford Bridge on Saturday afternoon in a huge game for the visiting side. Forest created a three-point gap between themselves and the relegation zone by beating Southampton 4-3 on Monday night, but have lost each of their last seven away league matches.
Betfred is offering new customers the opportunity to earn £40 in free bets when they create an account ahead of this fixture. Simply sign up and place a £10 bet on Chelsea vs Nottingham Forest to claim your £40 in bonuses. Read on to learn the full details of this offer.
18+ Gambling Can Be Addictive. Please Play Responsibly. BeGambleAware GamStop Gambling Commission
How to Claim Betfred Offer
If you are interested in claiming this Betfred offer in time for the upcoming match, be sure to follow each of these simple steps.
- Click the link to be taken to the Betfred sign-up page
- Enter your personal details, such as your name, address and date of birth
- Use promo code WELCOME40 to be eligible for the offer
- Place a first bet of £10 on a selection at odds of evens or greater
- Claim £30 in free bets as 3 x £10 free bets once your qualifying bet has settled
Chelsea vs Nottingham Forest Match Preview
In their last three games, Chelsea lost 2-0 against Brentford and were beaten 3-1 by Arsenal, before winning 3-1 against Bournemouth last weekend. Chelsea have claimed just a single home win from a possible six in the Premier League, which also saw them drawing two and losing three matches, in which they scored four and conceded eight goals. That also makes them one of the three lowest-scoring home teams this season with just 17 goals netted at Stamford Bridge.
Their past three matches saw Nottingham Forest beat Brighton 3-1, lose 2-1 to Brentford and defeat Southampton 4-3 in a game which all but sealed their opponents place in the Championship next season. However, with just one away win all season, Nottingham Forest have the worst away record of all teams in the Premier League. Should they be relegated, it wouldn’t be difficult to diagnose the root of their demise.
Betfred Offer Terms and Conditions
New 18+ UK customers only. Register using the promo code WELCOME40, deposit and place your first bet of £10+ on Sports (cumulative Evens+) within seven days of registration. The first bet must be on Sports. £40 in Free Bets and £10 in Free Spins (50x20p) credited within 10 hours of bet settlement. Free Bet stakes are not included in any returns. Bonuses have a 7-day expiry. Payment restrictions apply. SMS verification and/or Proof of I.D. and address may be required. Full T&Cs apply.
- Available to new customers only. Make a qualifying deposit of £5* or more and claim the offer within 30 days of registering your account to qualify for 300% of Bet Credits, up to a maximum of £40* in Bet Credits. Once released, your Bet Credits will be held in your account balance and are non-withdrawable.
- To release your Bet Credits for use, you must place qualifying bets to the value of your qualifying deposit (capped at £10*), and they must settle within 30 days of claiming the offer. Only qualifying bets placed and settled after claiming the offer will count towards this requirement.
- Apple Pay, Google Pay, PayPal, Paysafecard and all other prepaid credit and debit cards, where available, cannot be used for either your qualifying deposit or any subsequent withdrawal of returns from Bet Credits stakes unless we have successfully verified an accepted form of your Identity Documents. You have entered a Postal Verification Code (PVC), or we have successfully verified two accepted forms of your Identity Documents. See condition 2 of the full Terms and Conditions for details.
- Bets placed must meet certain conditions to count towards the release of your Bet Credits:
- Must contain at least one selection at odds of 1/5 (1.20) or greater.
- Only the largest cumulative stake on an individual selection within a market/fixture combination (pre-match or In-Play) will count towards the settled bets requirement.
- Where a stake has been partially Cashed Out, only the remaining active stake will count.
- Where a bet has been edited using our Edit Bet feature, only the new stake on the new bet will count.
- Fully Cashed Out, Instant Games, Gaming, Free Bets, void bets, and In-Play bets settled as a push or Fantasy Sports entries will not count.
- Your Bet Credits are non-withdrawable, and Bet Credits stakes are not included in any returns. Any returns from Bet Credits placed will be added to your Withdrawable Balance. Bet Credits cannot be used on certain products, offers/promotions and bet types. See full Terms and Conditions for details.
- Your Bet Credits will be forfeited and removed if your account is inactive for 90 consecutive days.