Manchester United vs Wolves Betting Offer: Bet £10 Get £40 in Free Bets with Betfred
Manchester United continue their chase of a place in next season’s Champions League with a home clash against Wolves. Erik ten Hag’s side have lost each of their last two games in the Premier League and face a Wolves team with no pressure on their shoulders after confirming their place in the top flight for next season.
Betfred, one of the best football betting sites in the UK, is offering new customers the chance to claim an excellent bonus by betting on this fixture. Bet £10 on Manchester United vs Wolves to get £40 in free bets. Read on to learn how to claim this fantastic offer.
18+ Gambling Can Be Addictive. Please Play Responsibly. BeGambleAware GamStop Gambling Commission
How to Claim Betfred Offer
If you are interested in claiming this Betfred offer in time for the upcoming match, be sure to follow each of these simple steps.
- Click the link to be taken to the Betfred sign-up page
- Enter your personal details, such as your name, address and date of birth
- Use promo code WELCOME40 to be eligible for the offer
- Place a first bet of £10 on a selection at odds of evens or greater
- Claim £30 in free bets as 3 x £10 free bets once your qualifying bet has settled
Manchester United vs Wolves Match Preview
Manchester United have been a bit bleak in their last three matches, although it opened with a 1-0 victory against Aston Villa. Unable to follow that up, they went down 1-0 against Brighton, before dropping another three points in a 1-0 defeat against West Ham last Sunday following David de Gea’s blunder. Erik ten Hag’s team have put four wins on the board in their previous six Premier League matches at Old Trafford, drawing the other two, while scoring nine goals and conceding just two.
Results have been up and down of late for Wolves, who looked to seal their place in the Premier League next season by beating Crystal Palace 2-0. Following that up proved too difficult, as they first lost 6-0 away to Brighton, before claiming three points in a 1-0 win against Aston Villa last weekend. Wolves are winless in their last six away games in the Premier League, in which they drew two and lost four. They have the unwanted tag of having the worst defensive away record in the Premier League this season.
Betfred Offer Terms and Conditions
New 18+ UK customers only. Register using the promo code WELCOME40, deposit and place your first bet of £10+ on Sports (cumulative Evens+) within seven days of registration. The first bet must be on Sports. £40 in Free Bets and £10 in Free Spins (50x20p) credited within 10 hours of bet settlement. Free Bet stakes are not included in any returns. Bonuses have a 7-day expiry. Payment restrictions apply. SMS verification and/or Proof of I.D. and address may be required. Full T&Cs apply.
- Available to new customers only. Make a qualifying deposit of £5* or more and claim the offer within 30 days of registering your account to qualify for 300% of Bet Credits, up to a maximum of £40* in Bet Credits. Once released, your Bet Credits will be held in your account balance and are non-withdrawable.
- To release your Bet Credits for use, you must place qualifying bets to the value of your qualifying deposit (capped at £10*), and they must settle within 30 days of claiming the offer. Only qualifying bets placed and settled after claiming the offer will count towards this requirement.
- Apple Pay, Google Pay, PayPal, Paysafecard and all other prepaid credit and debit cards, where available, cannot be used for either your qualifying deposit or any subsequent withdrawal of returns from Bet Credits stakes unless we have successfully verified an accepted form of your Identity Documents. You have entered a Postal Verification Code (PVC), or we have successfully verified two accepted forms of your Identity Documents. See condition 2 of the full Terms and Conditions for details.
- Bets placed must meet certain conditions to count towards the release of your Bet Credits:
- Must contain at least one selection at odds of 1/5 (1.20) or greater.
- Only the largest cumulative stake on an individual selection within a market/fixture combination (pre-match or In-Play) will count towards the settled bets requirement.
- Where a stake has been partially Cashed Out, only the remaining active stake will count.
- Where a bet has been edited using our Edit Bet feature, only the new stake on the new bet will count.
- Fully Cashed Out, Instant Games, Gaming, Free Bets, void bets, and In-Play bets settled as a push or Fantasy Sports entries will not count.
- Your Bet Credits are non-withdrawable, and Bet Credits stakes are not included in any returns. Any returns from Bet Credits placed will be added to your Withdrawable Balance. Bet Credits cannot be used on certain products, offers/promotions and bet types. See full Terms and Conditions for details.
- Your Bet Credits will be forfeited and removed if your account is inactive for 90 consecutive days.