Unveil is a unique dating app where your profile picture is initially blurred and the pic is gradually revealed the more you converse with someone. To make things more interesting, users are only allowed to communicate with one another through voice messages. This creates an environment where people can be authentic and make genuine connections.
In 2017 Apple named Unveil in their list of ‘New apps we love’ and the app which was also featured in the Huffington Post has now launched in the UK and Ireland. Think of it as the dating version of television talent show ‘The Voice’.
How the Unveil App works:
1) Download the App and browse through voice introductions
2) To connect, send a voice message to who you’re interested in, both parties profile pictures will remain blurred
3) The more you talk to each other, the more the profile picture will gradually get unveiled.
Both parties are required to get to know one another a little before they are judged on a picture alone, this reduces the spamming that takes place with other online dating apps.
This unique dating app puts personality first, giving it more depth than the usual dating apps.
We want to bring back conversations.
In a recent survey carried out by www.GetUnveil.com , out of 319 people questioned, 47% like to flirt via text messages with the remaining 53% preferring to talk.
Here at Unveil, we believe in the power of voice which is why we created the Unveil Dating App.
There is more honesty in a voice than there is with a photoshopped profile pic and no amount of smiley face emojis can replace the tone of a person’s voice for attractiveness.
The Unveil App is free to download via the App Store and Google Play and it’s free to use, there are thousands of voice introductions to listen to, so go on get that conversation started!
“Bridget Jones meets Sex in the City?!” so they said! … New novel – Dating Daisy! (Second Edition) 23rd March 2018 Blenheim Press
About the novel Dating Daisy – Internet Dating? – in middle age? – Why yes … … That’s Daisy Mae – aged 52!
Daisy, recently divorced from ex-husband Voldemort, bravely takes the plunge and starts internet dating. Having not had to think about dates for nearly three decades, and with rudimentary computer skills, Daisy is completely naive about the internet dating process. While dating – Daisy continues to work as a doctor in the sexual health clinic.
This is a humorous, fiction book, but based on the authors’ experiences. Daisy keeps a diary and tells the story as it is – often with hilarious consequences. The medical/ sexual health stories are quite unique.
Daisy tells her story with breathless enthusiasm. She is supported on her journey by a variety of characters – the amigos who live in the swanky house with the swimming pool up the road, and her friends, the irrepressible Pinky, Jeanie, the octogenarian always on hand to give advice from the nursing home, and her wayward daughter, Imogen.
This is a book with a difference – it contains icons, images, limericks, jokes, poems and even a Recipe for Love! Don’t miss dating Daisys’ Kissing Tips and Anti-snoring tips! Most people reading this book say they laugh out loud!
“Daisy Mae has a gift for writing. She is hilarious and poignant at times. She has a way with words that keep the reader compelled to read on. She uses amusing anecdotes regarding her daily work as a Sexual Health doctor. I laughed out loud on more than several occasions. These are real events, although it is a fiction story, that are so funny and so touching that I couldn’t put the book down.”
“It is realistic, humorous and filled with real life advice on internet dating. Readers will be fully entertained by this fabulous book. I’m looking forward to reading more books written by Daisy Mae, a talented writer with a fresh new voice. Chick Lit Cafe highly recommends Dating Daisy by Daisy Mae!”