*This is an opinion article, see sources and disclaimer below.*
UPDATE: We tested and used Gravity Forms with over 200,000 forms, and the conclusion was that Gravity Forms is only mediocre when it comes to features and the worse when it comes to the end-user experience.
Gravity Forms version 2.5 is merely adding some icons to the back-end experience and is still in beta. There is nothing special to it, and other software companies adjusted their interface 2-3 years ago to what Gravity Forms 2.5 will introduce to us probably in 2021.
Gravity Forms 2021 Is Still BAD On Mobiles
Gravity Forms 2.5 for 2021 lacks the user interface and the user experience compared to what other platforms like Formsite offer.
- As you can see, Gravity Forms lacks basic typography and is messy. We could not find multi-column settings, so customers will be forced to scroll down too much.
- This is Gravity Forms’ form sample as seen on a mobile. It’s very messy and not appealing or encouraging for a user.
- By comparison, we easily created these forms in Formsite without special CSS:
Gravity Forms 2021 Offers No Design Options
- Gravity Forms offers some poor templates, but you have to find them on their site. To get a form started, you get a name and description:
- By comparison, Formsite offers a wide variety of design options:
- Formsite also offers:
*This is an opinion, impression article presenting a point of view to be considered and there are other opinions regarding the individuals and entities mentioned in this article. You may search other information and find other opinions.*