Oxford Leadership Group has made new senior management appointments to accelerate its growth as a pre-eminent global leadership consultancy.
Oxford Leadership is a specialist leadership consultancy based in Oxford UK since 1996. The firm specializes in leadership development, coaching and the culture dimensions of organizational transformation for large global companies. Long-term clients include L’Oreal, BASF, Maersk, Telefonica, Microsoft, Metro AG and NXP Semiconductors.
Group Founder and Chairman Brian Bacon said today: “The disruptive challenges of the Fourth Industrial Revolution call for a redefinition of leadership by large global corporations. It also signals a new chapter in the growth story of Oxford Leadership. I’m delighted to announce that my long term Partner and Founding Trustee, Cyril Legrand will lead the firm into this new chapter. As Chief Executive Officer he will take responsibility for driving Oxford Leadership’s growth agenda and operations globally, supported in this role by Lasse Wrennmark and a core group of exceptional leadership talents from around the world.”
Mr Legrand said: “This is an exciting new growth chapter for us as we continue to transform businesses with authentic, socially conscious global leaders who embrace this new leadership paradigm. I am confident of our collective ability to support those leaders and their organizations to contribute to a society that is more respectful of its environment, fairer and more humanistic.”
In addition to Cyril’s appointment, Jonathan Yukawa, who was served eight years at the company has been promoted to Managing Director, responsible for Brand & Marketing, IP licensing, and overseeing the development of a newly formed Digital Venture.
Notes to editors:
• Oxford Leadership has 215 consultants and coaches throughout 28 countries serving multinational corporations throughout Europe, North America, Latin America, Asia, the Middle East & Africa.
• The business works with CEOs, top management and teams
• Its clients include L’Oreal, BASF, Maersk, Telefonica, Microsoft and Metro AG
• The company has successfully supported the organizational transformation of 100 global business turnarounds in Fortune 500 and FTSE 100 companies.
• Over 600,000 leaders from 90 countries have participated in its programmes.