Here’s What You Need to Know About Space Hoge- A Complete Guide For You

Long story cut short, SOGE is the basis of ERC-20 that supports space exploration. Luckily, the same firm has been witnessed celebrating many space explorations in the past. However, each of the team tokens is issued to partners who are located in high altitude locations that are hard to reach. Once issued, each of these observatories will be in charge of producing custom NFTs that will make the most out of the night sky images. Therefore, it is fair enough to say that the NFT platforms will have smart contracts, which will be responsible for injecting liquidity into SOFE pairs. As of now, around 70% of the Ethereum extracted from sales will be infused in liquidity. On the other hand, 30% will go into the development funds. 

Earlier, SOGE was tradeable in the month of April this year. The current supply is staggering and has sparked massive controversy around the globe. Right now, the SOFE market has a stunning market capitalization of $333,019. On the other hand, the current price of a typical SOGE is being chanted at #3.33e-t, which is highly applauded. Right now, SOGEs price is being ranked in the top 100 of the cryptocurrencies, listed in the coinmarketcap. It has recently witnessed a 39.19% increase as a result of writing. SOGE is being listed in the different crypto exchanges and it cannot be quickly purchased with the FIAT money. You still get to easily purchase it from the popular coin platforms. 

How to Register for Fiat to Crypto Exchange?

If you want to jump on the bandwagon, the primary thought should be to buy one of the available cryptocurrencies. Let’s suppose, if you choose Ethereum, you will have to purchase it, in the beginning, to make the most out of it. Not to forget, both the exchanges have their own fees policies and other features will be discussed later. We recommend you to go through both of them, so you can have a better perspective on making the final decision. If you decide to choose Coinbase, you need to know that it offers the latest crypto exchange, which easily accepts fiat deposits. Once you visit the main page, you will be entitled to the list of all the cryptocurrencies available for trading. 

Once you have gone through the registration process, you will be asked about the payment method. Here, you will either choose to pay through h debit/credit card or settle for a bank transfer. If you use conventional cards, you might have to pay a higher fee. Especially if you don’t intend to walk out of a defined budget for investment, paying through the bank transfer might be a good option. We recommend you to know about the bitcoin dollar exchange rate, so there’s no confusion about the total money that needs to be invested. 

While you will find the bank transfer to be a little slower as compared to other options, some countries offer instant deposits too. However, your country of residence will have a strong impact on the speed of the transfer of funds online. When the money transfer is instant, you can rest assured about paying lower fees. Once done, you can click on the “trade” button and choose Ethereum. Once you confirm the transaction, it will instantly get done. Now you’ve made your very first crypto purchase.  The next step is to transfer Ethereum to an altcoin exchange. For your information,  SOGE is an altcoin, so technically you’re not completely done with your job. 

Once you’re done with the above-mentioned steps, you will have to deposit Ethereum to the main exchange with the help of coinbase. Once the deposit is confirmed, you can purchase SOGE with an exchange view. Apart from the sponsored exchanges, you will also be entitled to various exchanges that have decent trading volumes. This means you can sell your coins at any time you want. We also recommend you register on each of the exchanges and see how everything gets listed. Once it gets listed, it will easily attract a large volume for the users out there. This means you will be entitled to amazing trading opportunities at once. 

Secondly, if you decide to choose Binance, you need to know that it was started in China but then moved to Malta due to some reasons. This platform is highly applauded for crypto exchange services. It came out in the scene back in 2017 and has emerged as one of the best crypto exchange platforms across the globe. Unfortunately, Binance is highly intolerant for the US investors, so they need to settle for other exchanges. 

Show More