Fiorentina vs West Ham Betting Offer: Bet £10 Get £30 in Free Bets with bet365
Fiorentina and West Ham will battle it out for the Europa Conference League trophy and a spot in next year’s Europa League. Fortuna Arena in Prague will host the setting for this clash of two of Europe’s most famous teams. For this final, bet365 is offering new customers the chance to bet £10 get £30 in free bets when they sign up. Any interested punters who wish to find out more about how to claim this excellent offer, read on!
How to Claim bet365 Offer
If you are interested in claiming this bet365 welcome offer, you can do so in time for this fixture. You can claim the offer in just a matter of minutes by following these steps.
- Click the link above to be taken to bet365’s sign-up page
- Create an account with the bookmaker
- Make a first deposit and place a qualifying bet between £5 and £10 on a selection at odds of 1/2 or greater
- Wait for your qualifying bet to settle and claim your free bets worth three times the value of your first qualifying bet
- Add your selection/s to the betslip and select ‘use bet credits’ to use your free bets
As mentioned previously, the maximum free bet value available from this particular offer is £30. You will need to make the maximum deposit of £10 to be rewarded with the £30 in free bets — if you deposit the minimum amount required of £5, you will be rewarded with £15 in free bets.
Fiorentina vs West Ham Match Preview
Coming off the back of two straight victories in Serie A against AS Roma and Sassuolo, Fiorentina will be confident about securing their first European title of any kind since 1961. The Italians are sure to face stiff opposition in the resilient West Ham United.
West Ham will also be looking to win their first European trophy of any description since the 1960s. In contrast to Fiorentina and their recent form, The Hammers will come into this game off the back of a defeat to newly relegated Leicester City on the final day of the Premier League season. Will West Ham’s magical run in Europe this season be enough to spur the players on in Prague on Wednesday night after a disappointing League Campaign? Or will the Italians prove to be too much?
Offer Significant Terms and Conditions
- Available to new customers only. Make a qualifying deposit of £5* or more and claim the offer within 30 days of registering your account to qualify for 300% of that amount in Bet Credits, up to a maximum of £30* in Bet Credits. Once released, your Bet Credits will be held in your account balance and are non-withdrawable.
- To release your Bet Credits for use, you must place qualifying bets to the value of your qualifying deposit (capped at £10*) and they must settle within 30 days of claiming the offer. Only qualifying bets placed and settled after claiming the offer will count towards this requirement.
- Apple Pay, Google Pay, PayPal, Paysafecard and all other prepaid credit and debit cards, where available, cannot be used for either your qualifying deposit or any subsequent withdrawal of returns from Bet Credits stakes unless we have successfully verified an accepted form of your Identity Documents and you have entered a Postal Verification Code (PVC), or we have successfully verified two accepted forms of your Identity Documents. See condition 2 of full Terms and Conditions for details.
- Bets placed must meet certain conditions to count towards the release of your Bet Credits:
- Must contain at least one selection at odds of 1/5 (1.20) or greater.
- Only the largest cumulative stake on an individual selection within a market/fixture combination (either pre-match or In-Play) will count towards the settled bets requirement.
- Where a stake has been partially Cashed Out, only the remaining active stake will count.
- Where a bet has been edited using our Edit Bet feature, only the new stake on the new bet will count.
- Fully Cashed Out, Instant Games, Gaming, Free Bets, void bets, In-Play bets which are settled as a push or Fantasy Sports entries will not count.
- Your Bet Credits are non-withdrawable, and Bet Credits stakes are not included in any returns. Any returns from Bet Credits placed will be added to your Withdrawable Balance. Bet Credits cannot be used on certain products, offers/promotions and bet types. See full Terms and Conditions for details.
- Your Bet Credits will be forfeited and removed if your account is inactive for 90 consecutive days.