Direct Hair Implantation (DHI) Hair Transplantation – Why its best?
Direct Hair Implantation (DHI) is the most popular hair transplantation technique in the world right now which is offered by Cosmeticium (https://cosmeticium.com/) . We all know that this method is becoming the talk of every town because of the effective results that it produces. We have compiled this article for you to understand this technique in detail. You will learn every detail about it, and also it will help you in making the decision about your hair transplant treatment in the future if needed at all. Let us now get started with its details.
What is Direct Hair Implantation (DHI) Actually?
Direct Hair Implantation is an innovative hair transplantation technique that involves the transfer of strong follicles from donor to the recipient. The hair follicles are extracted from the donor with the help of special equipment to avoid any transfer of disease or infection, and the transferred immediately into the hair region of the recipient with the help of an implanter. The single-use implanter is used for this purpose, and that means that it is only and only made specifically for one patient and then discarded. There will never be any further use of it. Also, the extractor used for taking the hair follicle from the donor is also customized for that only person, it is also discarded after use, and is just 1 mm in diameter which makes the extraction very accurate.
Stages of Direct Hair Implantation (DHI)
There are many stages of Direct Hair Implantation (DHI), and they include the following:
A micro motor kind of tool is used in Direct Hair Implantation to extract hair from the donor. The purpose is not to get the largest hair, rather it involves the search of the best and the strongest one. It involves the search for the only 1mm diameter of hair which is collected in the first stage. There is no cutting and pleading during this process because the microneedle will only pick that hair from the donor’s head.
Now according to the height of the hair extracted from the donor, that hair is applied into the pen This pen has a further canal in it which is just the size of the extracted hair. In these canals, the extracted hairs are arranged and protected.
Now the pen is taken closer to the recipient’s head, opened and injected or implanted into the hairless region. Once it is taken into the head of the recipient, it will stay there for a lifetime and will never be lost at all. The time canal is opened, at the very same time the head is transplanted without any delay.
Specifications of Direct Hair Implantation (DHI)
Some of the specifications of Direct Hair Implantation are given in the section below:
- The hair transplantation is direct through Direct Hair Implantation (DHI) treatment which means that the hairs taken from the donor are directly implanted to the head of the recipient.
- The tools, especially the DHI pen used in this treatment require no canal opening in advance. This means that everything is done ta the spot which makes it a very quick process.
- At the time of transplantation of hair into the head of the recipient, the canal is opened in just the size that will fit the size of graft which means that there is no further closing or stitching on the head because the opened space is filled with graft. Also, after the transplantation is done, there will be no unnecessary cuts and bleeding in the Direct Hair Implantation (DHI) process.
Prominent Features of Direct Hair Implantation (DHI)
Features of Direct Hair Implantation (DHI) technique are numerous, but we are going to share with you those that you can understand easily and will be helpful for you in making the decision about its use in the future. Let us get started with them now.
- The Direct Hair Implantation pen nibs made for transplanting the hairs into the recipient’s head are made for only use. This makes this treatment very safe from any kind of disease germs and infection transfer to another person from the donor.
- The side of the hair at which the transplantation is to be done, the density of hair transplantation required by a person, the depth at which it has to be done are all measured and calculated before any practical work is done in case of Direct Hair Implantation (DHI).
- During the Direct Hair Implantation (DHI) operation, the pain and the bleeding are minimized by the techniques used in it. Thus, it makes the recipient very satisfied and fearless to take this treatment.
- As compared to ISHRS, the success rate of the Direct Hair Implantation (DHI) treatment is much higher. According to the survey and recent researches, the success rate of Direct Hair Implantation (DHI) is almost around 88 percent more than the ISHRS.
- The surgeons who perform the Direct Hair Implantation (DHI) treatment are highly qualified and they know how this has to be done in the most accurate way possible. So, there is no worry that something would go wrong in this delicate treatment session.
- The genetics of Direct Hair Implantation (DHI) treatment and the insensitivity with which it is used makes it a very durable option. The hairs transplanted from the head of the donor to the recipient stay there forever, and that is the best feature of Direct Hair Implantation (DHI) treatment.
Direct Hair Implantation (DHI) is a very unique technique that has beaten many traditional techniques in its efficient and effective working principle. Even it competes in quality with many modern sideline technologies for hair transplant, but no one is able to reach its quality. If you are also suffering from any hair related problems and want the hair transplantation, then Direct Hair Implantation (DHI) is the best option. You would now surely believe after reading this article that why Direct Hair Implantation (DHI) is the best.