Game-changing ScanPay app launches Tap to Pay on iPhone and Android phones for US home services businesses
Redwood City, California, November 21st 2022: Collecting payments will never be the same again because home service businesses in the US will now be able to use their iPhone and Android phones to collect card payments.
ScanPay (StorePay Inc.) has announced the launch of Tap to Pay on iPhone and Android phones. #RIPCardReader
The app is now available on both Appstore and Playstore. Customers have to just tap their contactless card on the professional’s phone, and the payment is complete.
ScanPay founder and CEO, Venkat Paruchuri said: “ScanPay continues to revolutionize the way home services professionals get paid. With Tap to Pay on iPhone and Android, we are enabling millions of small businesses and professionals in the US home services market to collect payments in an easy, safe and secure way. This along with our industry-first features like instant access to funds, free professional invoicing and team collaboration features will pave the way for home service businesses to shift to a new future of accepting payments.”
To start using Tap to Pay, home service businesses have to download the ScanPay app from Appstore or Playstore and create a profile.
TTP-iOS_landing page_mobile from ScanPay on Vimeo.
There are several remarkable benefits of using ScanPay –
1) Instant access to funds, for free: Home service professionals will now get payment payouts instantly¹ into their ScanPay banking account³. No more waiting 2-3 business days for their payment payout to reach the bank account. Plus, there are no minimum account balance on the banking account.
2) Free professional invoicing: Small businesses can add their company name and business logo in invoices. Incorporate multiple line items to add details about the job they take up. Plus, they can add discounts, taxes, service fees and tips to invoices as well. All of this for free by default.
3) 1% cashback and free ACH transfers: Users will earn flat 1% cashback when they use their ScanPay debit card² to pay for supplies, fuel, online checkouts, or anywhere else that accepts Visa debit cards. ATM transactions are not eligible for cashback.
4) Ability to add unlimited team members at no additional cost: Technicians can work individually or invite team members in seconds. Team members can collect payments on the business owner’s behalf. Payouts for all team members are instantly¹ deposited into the team’s central ScanPay banking account³.
5) Secure by default: 100% Secure payments, powered by Stripe. Privacy controls on banking accounts to protect information and block the debit card.
Know more about ScanPay here – www.goscanpay.com
Published and distributed by PR FIRE (www.prfire.co.uk)