There’s nothing better than a trip to the cinema – the smell of freshly popped popcorn and the excitement of going to watch a film you’ve waited months to see.
You sit through each gripping trailer in anticipation, munching your way through your cinema snackbox. But while you were sipping on that jumbo-sized soft drink, did you pay attention to the forthcoming film releases?
Cineworld has created a brainteaser of a puzzle to test your film buff knowledge. There are 11 recently released and upcoming action-packed IMAX movies buried amongst the cinema going crowd.
A spokesperson for Cineworld said: “We are thrilled to be featuring a number of exciting films on IMAX screens in Cineworld cinemas across the country.
“Film-enthusiasts can enjoy new and upcoming releases such as Thor: Ragnarok, Justice League and Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi like never before.
“Seeing these movies on the IMAX big screen adds a completely new dimension to the experience.”
To find your nearest Cineworld IMAX screen.
The 11 movie titles to spot:
1. Maze Runner: The Death Cure
2. Black Panther
3. Tomb Raider
4. Ready Player One
5. Avengers: Infinity War
6. Solo: A Star Wars Story
7. Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom
8. Ant-Man & the Wasp
9. Thor: Ragnarok
10. Justice League
11. Star Wars: The Last Jedi
1. Maze Runner: The Death Cure – Maze and running man on the bag bottom left
2. Black Panther – Black panther mask on the floor underneath the movie posters
3. Tomb Raider – Movie poster with the word ‘Invader’, guns, and brown hot pants
4. Ready Player One – The woman at the front with the VR headset on
5. Avengers: Infinity War – Captain Americas shield behind man with scarf
6. Han Solo: Movie poster with the word ‘single’, han solos gun and his waistcoat
7. Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom – Dinosaur skeleton and earth on the food display above the counter
8. Ant Man & the Wasp – (Movie poster right next to counter with wasp and ants
9. Thor – Thor’s hammer underneath woman next to counter
10. Justice League – Aquaman’s trident under woman arms near the front
11. Star Wars the Last Jedi – Woman holding light sabre