Colourful world, dedicated to happy living.
After brightening the lives of Parisians since 2002 with their enchanting collections, French children’s brand Petit Pan opens its first London store on the high street of Hampstead.
Fruit of a colourful collaboration between Belgian artist Myriam de Loor and Chinese kite-flyer, Pan Gang, Petit Pan creates poetic and polychrome collections, where childhood mixes withfizzy prints and vivid colours.
Bringing magic to the everyday, Petit Pan’s collections are defined by their playful, graphic and vibrant motifs. The new store the on the high street of Hampstead will offer all of Petit Pan’s favourite collections, and more !
– Clothing and accessories for babies and children
– Bedlinen, soft furnishings and accessories for the home
– Stationery and unique gifts
– Haberdashery and a large selection of fabric by the metre
– A collection of kites inspired by the artist Ai Weiwei, handmade in the atelier of Pan Gang’s family in China
– A wide selection of Chinese-inspired lanterns, that are also available for purchase at Fortnum & Mason’s.
My Little magic room.
Perched above the store, on the first floor, is ”My Little Magic Room”, a children’s room decorated and furnished in the colours and prints of Petit Pan. Featuring their range of wicker beds and cradles, and a bathroom area for bathing accessories.
Creative Workshops to inspire, dream and create.
Petit Pan is an invitation for the imagination, a place to create a colourful world of your own, whatever your age.
The Hampstead store will hold creative textile workshops, open to the public.
Please get in contact for our press catalogue and images :
Petit Pan London
28a Hampstead High Street
London, NW3 1QA
+44 (0)20 7435 3555
Petit Pan, c’est la joie de vivre
Show Comments (0)