SmartBuyGlasses to Launch a Black Friday and Cyber Monday Sale Event
Leading the way with its customers in mind, SmartBuyGlasses UK has just unveiled its deals lineup for the Black Friday 2019. The list includes several all-time favourites as well as huge discounts on up-and-coming eyewear brands, giving them the chance to save BIG when purchasing designer eyewear.
The promotion is available on all eyewear site-wide, all shapes, sizes and materials, giving customers a huge collection to choose from.
“By offering this site-wide discounts, we are not just offering our customers the best possible deal, but we are also making better vision more accessible to people. This is what SmartBuyGlasses aims to achieve. We hope that more people can see the world more clearly and find what they love” – Said David Menning, co-Founder of Motion Global group, the parent company of SmartBuyGlasses.co.uk.
Deals valid from Black Friday through Cyber Monday:
● Up to 70% off on selected designer eyewear including prescription sunglasses.
● Save 12% off site-wide on all eyewear products (contact lenses not included) with the code: BF12OFFC
● Get 40% off on your prescription lenses with the code: BF40OFFC
The following Cyber Week these offers will be valid:
● 50% off on Blue Block Lenses, Polarized Lenses and Mirrored Lenses with the following codes: BLUEBLOCK50C, POLARIZED50C and MIRRORED50C
● 20% off on prescription lenses from Arise HD Summit with the code: ARISEHD20C
● 20% off on progressive lenses with the code: PROGRESSIVE20C
● 10% off on all ski goggles with the code: SKIGOGGLES10C
For more information, customers can head to https://www.smartbuyglasses.co.uk/c/black-friday-cyber-monday-deals
All orders come with additional:
● Free shipping
● Free returns for 100 days
● No minimum order value
● Exclusive 24-month warranty
The promotions will start on the 29th of November 2019 and end on the 6th of December 2019.
About SmartBuyGlasses: SmartBuyGlasses, part of the SmartBuyGlasses Optical Group, is one of the world’s largest online eyewear retailers. With over 10 years of expertise, and operations in over 40 countries, they offer a catalogue of 80,000+ products from over 180 brands of eyeglasses, sunglasses and contact lenses.