Varo 300 released: improved SAP eform capability and powerful support for Fiori App migration.
LONDON – 08 February 2020 – SAP partner Arch announced today the latest release of their Varo solution.
Arch is a market-leading provider of SAP usability software, and has been delivering solutions to enhance the SAP user experience since 1996.
Arch specialises in delivering SAP Fiori and HTML solutions to provide our customers with the best SAP UX.
Find out more about our current Roadmap:
Varo is a multi-channel SAP e-forms system built using 100% SAP technology and SAP Certified for S/4 HANA. It enables process automation, drive significant cost efficiencies and deliver better data quality.
Varo provides the framework for the development and management of custom form-based processes, using HTML forms as the default user interface. Varo also supports PDF forms and Excel forms, enabling multi-channel and off-line processes as well as SAP Fiori based front-ends using the Arch Stelo Add-On which extends Varo allowing existing user to leverage SAP’s new UX.
About Varo 300
Varo 300 includes over 50 updates and enhancements including:
• The Varo Form Manager portal is now the recommend portal for end-users. Based on the SAP UI5 framework it provides a rich user experience as a standalone portal or when integrated with the SAP Enterprise Portal.
• With over a decade in productive use and millions of forms processes seamlessly with SAP Varo has been comprehensively optimized and this has continued in the latest release with a number of performance improvements including:
o Changes to static table buffering settings that will further loweroverhead and database queries.
o The removal of unnecessary ADS renders for PDF forms in the Wizard at design time and in the Forms Posting Engine backend during posting of data to the target SAP environment.
o Significant improvements to various reports that affect end-user performance in the Portal Inbox as well as backend maintenance done via batch job.
• New features and integration with Arch’s Stelo Fiori Solution Accelerator to improve the development and maintenance process of Fiori apps.
• Technical enhancements included a range of improvements to log reporting for runtime reporting, spooling and posting.
• Find the full Varo 300 release notes on our support wiki:
Head of Innovation Mohammed Jafferali, Head of Innovation at Arch commented: “Varo 300 is a heavily used, industrial strength e-forms capability for all SAP customers and we are always looking to enhance its functionality, even though it is a mature offering. This new release reinforces my belief that evolving customer needs will still drive innovation in Varo and I look forward to seeing it continue to develop in the coming years”.
Varo 300 is available to clients and new customers immediately.
p:+44 (0)20 8987 0440