How You Can Get Water Bottles Designed With Logos
More and more, businesses are discovering the utility and value of customised water bottles. If you have a brand, are developing one, or just need a lot of souvenirs for an upcoming event you are planning, this is not an opportunity you can afford to ignore.
Remember, even if you ignore it, your competitors and fellow event planners won’t. That being said, here’s why you really need water bottles designed with logos.
Why You Need Water Bottles Designed With Logos
1) Cheap advertising: As far as options go, few forms of advertising are as cheap and customer-centred as customised water bottles. For as low as 90 pence per bottle, you can advertise your products to each individual who gets a bottle from you. In comparison, advertisements on small-time digital channels go for hundreds of pounds while an advert on Good morning Britain goes for thousands of dollars.
2) It is Mobile: The thing is, people don’t typically use water bottles in the comfort of their living rooms; they use them while they are out and about. Hence, if you get water bottles designed with logo and sell or distribute them to your customers, those customers will act as mobile advertising for you. Through this, you can reach a much wider audience.
3) Longevity: Water bottles are built to last. Unlike an advert that runs once and is quickly forgotten, people will be looking at your brand logo for as long as that water bottle exists. Just imagine it, for less than a pound you can get advertising for years. If you’re interested, here are some of our most popular water bottles designed with logos.
Water Bottle Recommendations You’ll Love
1) The Copper Vacuum Insulated Bottle: Able to contain up to 17 ounces of liquid, this water bottle can come in a variety of colours including neon green, neon pink, and red. Its screw-on lid, silver-coated interior, and copper body ensure that it is not only able to maintain a constant temperature but is also highly durable. For just 7 pounds and 26 pence, you can get this customisable, high-quality copper insulated bottle.
2) The Economy Bottle: If you’re looking for the most bang for your buck, then this 20-ounce water bottle is just what you need. For just 90 pence, you can get this customised water bottle. It comes in a variety of colours including green, pink, and yellow.
3) The Cordova Stainless Steel Bottle: If you’re particular about the style your brand portrays, this is for you. This elegant stainless steel bottle can hold up to 22 ounces and comes with a jet black base while the cap can come in a variety of beautiful colours. You can customise this product for distribution or sale for as low as £5.
In conclusion, we offer a variety of water bottles you can add your brand logo to in order to promote your brand or just as a souvenir for a big event. It’s one thing to have branded good, it’s another to get the very best. If you’re interested in the latter, contact us, and let’s get started.