Hyaluronic Acid for Lip Everything You Should Know About It
Did you know that not only women but also men use dermal fillers to enhance their beauty and prolong their youthful appearance? Indeed, facial filler injections have become extremely popular these days and have spread all around the world.
Moreover, there exist a great variety of dermal fillers like Juvederm, Restylane, or Radiesse. In this article, we will discuss one more popular dermal filler brand, which is Belotero. So, keep reading to check out everything you need to know about it.
Belotero as a Brand of Hyaluronic Acid Fillers
Above anything else, let us go through the Belotero description, look into its main benefits, and cover its side effects.
Belotero is a brand of dermal fillers that are based on hyaluronic acid. The preparation is the gel-like substance that is used in the treatment of the following facial zones:
- Eye area;
Belotero’s product line enumerates a number of different preparations that differ on the basis of their consistencies, indications, and other peculiarities, namely:
- Belotero Hydro, which, as its title suggests, is used for the hydration of your skin. As well, the preparation improves the elasticity and the tone of your face, neck, and decolletage;
- Belotero Soft, which is used for the correction of tiny wrinkles and crow’s feet in especially sensitive face and body zones;
- Belotero Balance, which corrects middle to deep nasolabial folds, lines, and wrinkles;
- Belotero Intense, which, in its turn, is applied on deep wrinkles and fine lines;
- Belotero Volume, which adds facial volume and makes your cheeks or chin look fresher;
- Belotero Lips, which is an effective preparation for lip augmentation and modeling.
A side note: It is the task of your doctor to define which type of preparation is the most suitable in your particular case.
An important note: If you want to buy Belotero online, make sure to find a reliable reseller in order to be sure of the proper quality of the preparation.
Belotero products are efficiently applied in aesthetic medicine treatments, mainly due to the following advancements:
- Natural and, therefore, safe ingredients (namely, hyaluronic acid);
- Little to no recovery time;
- The immediate result, which becomes visible right after the procedure;
- The long-lasting effect, that lasts up to 18 months.
Therefore, Belotero treatments balance safety and efficacy in an extremely beneficial way.
Possible Side Effects
Despite the fact that Belotero is considered to be pretty safe, it might still lead to several side effects, such as:
- Skin irritation and tenderness.
In rare cases, the preparation might also lead to severe allergic reactions or scarring.
Under normal circumstances, the above-mentioned effects are not dangerous and disappear within a couple of days after Belotero has been injected. However, please see your doctor in case of experiencing more severe symptoms.
A side note: In order to minimize the possibility of aftereffects, avoid undergoing the Belotero treatment in case you belong to the category of women who are pregnant or people who are less than 21 years old.
What Is Belotero Used for?
The preparation is primarily used for cosmetic purposes such as fine lines reduction or lip augmentation. Below, you will find an overview of the main Belotero’s implementations.
Smoothing Lines and Wrinkles
After being injected under your skin tissue, the dermal filler has the power to fill your lines efficiently. As well, it activates the process of natural collagen production in the area of the treatment.
Apart from smoothing your skin, the Belotero treatment is effective in augmenting and contouring your lips. The injection of this gel-like preparation does not only volumize them but also enhances their general appearance and structure.
Belotero Dermal Fillers: A Bottom Line
Summarizing all of the above-mentioned information, Belotero is an advanced dermal filler that is applied in both skin-smoothing procedures and lip injections. So, how about giving it a try and benefiting from your shining appearance?