Questions to Ask Your Kratom Online Provider
If you want to purchase Kratom for pain relief or just as an everyday supplement, it is essential to know where it comes from and how it has been processed.
Kratom is a natural remedy made using the leaves of trees found in Southeast Asia. Kratom is typically sold as a dietary supplement or an ingredient used in teas, tinctures, and other drinks. Kratom has also historically been used by native populations to help with fatigue and increase energy. There are different types of Kratom available, all coming from other parts of the plant.
If you are interested in Kratom, these are the questions you should clarify before you buy Kratom online.
Where Is Kratom Grown?
According to reports, Kratom was first introduced in America after the Vietnam War by returning soldiers and those immigrating from Southeast Asia.
It is most likely not authentic if it is not in Southeast Asia. Kenya has begun producing it recently, but most of what you will find online comes from Malaysia or Thailand. Also, double-check that the Kratom is not coming from another country or being re-shipped through Southeast Asia. Natural Kratom will originate there.
How Is Kratom Processed?
The best quality kratom will typically come in powder form, as it keeps the leaves fresher for more extended periods. Most kratom leaves are either dried and ground or milled and sifted.
Be sure you know what kind of Kratom you are buying before purchasing. If the leaves have been smoked, they will typically be sold as a type of resin-like extract. This type of Kratom is more for those looking to use it as a sedative than pain relief or increased energy.
Does Your Kratom Have Any Additives?
Many companies add other ingredients and fillers into their Kratom to cut costs. For example, sugar is one of the most common additives used when making tea. When buying Kratom for pain relief, sugar isn’t the best additive to use.
Has It Been Lab Tested?
It is essential to know what you are consuming. So be sure the kratom provider has had their Kratom tested in a lab. You can ask them for results. You should also contact the seller if you cannot find any information on lab testing.
What Types Of Kratom Are Available?
Kratom can be purchased in many different forms, including powder and extracts. What type of Kratom you buy will depend on what you want with the product.
Some types of Kratom include:
- Red Vein – Red vein is typically best for pain relief and increased energy levels. It is one of the popular types of Kratom.
- White Vein – White vein typically provides more energy than the red vein and can also be used for pain relief depending on the dosage. It is less sedating than a traditional red vein, making it an excellent choice for those looking to stay productive while using it.
- Green Vein – Green vein strain of Kratom is more subtle than the red and white veins, making it perfect for those looking to achieve energy levels on a more even level throughout the day.
- Maeng Da – Maeng da kratom is one of the most vital types on the market. It typically has higher levels of alkaloids and can be very potent.
In addition to the types of Kratom available, you should also research if your Kratom is made using extract or leaves from trees. It will affect the quality and potency of Kratom.
How To Consume It?
Depending on the type, there are several ways in which you can consume the medicine after you buy Kratom online:
- Tea – Traditional tea is a popular method for consuming Kratom. you will need to make a tea out of leaves and let them soak in the water, drinking it as you typically would tea.
- Tincture – Tinctures are often made from alcohol-type substances that help extract alkaloids from the Kratom. You can add drops of it under your tongue or mix it with juice for a more pleasant taste.
- Capsules – Kratom is one of the best plants to encapsulate due to its shelf life and potency. If you’re taking white vein, green vein, maeng da, or red vein Kratom, capsules are likely the most efficient way to take it.
- Resin Extract – Kratom resin extract is typically made by boiling kratom leaves in water until they turn into a thick paste-like substance. It can be eaten with juice or coffee or held under your tongue for 30 seconds before swallowing.
- Pulverized – As one of the more potent strains, pulverized Kratom can be used for pain relief and relaxation. It is typically added to a drink and consumed as regular tea.
- Enhanced – Enhanced Kratom refers to any product that has been made using an extract rather than leaves from trees. Due to this, it has higher levels of alkaloids and can be very potent.