Betfred Cheltenham Offer: Bet £10 Get £40 in Free Bets
Not long to wait now! Cheltenham Festival 2023 is just around the corner, so in anticipation, we have provided you with everything you could want to know about Betfred’s new customer promotion, including how to claim and important terms and conditions. If you like the sound of this offer, why not sign up and claim it today?
Betfred Bet 10 Get 40
This Bet £10 Get £40 welcome offer from Betfred is very generous, it is a 400% deposit bonus and allows players to use the extra bet credits on any sports market on their site. Players can make almost any bet they wish. The free bets will be credited with 10 hours of the qualifying deposit of £10 at odds of Evens (2.0) or greater. If the bets are not used within 7 days of being credited into a player’s account, they will be forfeited and cannot be reclaimed.
How to Claim Betfred Bet £10 Get £40 Offer
If you want a quick and easy guide to signing up to Betfred and claiming their sign-up offer, then look no further, you can find all the steps that you need to follow.
- Head to the Betfred site. This link will take you to an offer page where you can create your account.
- Secondly, you will need to create an account. This will require you to come up with a username and password. You will also need to enter your email address, date of birth, full name, residential address, gender, and phone number.
- Your age, address, and phone number will need to be verified by you and Betfed before you can claim the bonus.
- Step 3, once verification is done, sign into your account.
- Next, you must choose a payment method, enter your details and deposit £10, minimum.
- The bonus will become available in your account within 10 days. Once it is, you can start betting.
Below you can offer terms and conditions that you must note before choosing to sign up and claim this bonus:
- 18+ years, new customers only.
- Minimum deposit of £10.
- Totepool and Virtual Market bets will not qualify.
- Free bets will expire after 7 days.
- Only your very first bet will count towards claiming this offer.
Please note that this list does not include all terms and conditions, so be sure to read them through yourself.
Betfred has been in the sports betting industry for almost 60 years, making it one of the oldest bookies in the world. It was founded in 1967 by Fred Done, hence the name, and has since grown to be one of the largest bookmakers. Players can enjoy many sports betting markets and ways to bet, including Lucky 15, which Fred Done invented.