Boosting Marketing Efforts And Brand Presence
If you’re looking for ways to boost your marketing efforts and brand presence, we have some exciting suggestions:
Make the most of digital print
There is no denying that the importance of marketing your business effectively cannot be ignored in the current day and age. A very critical part of this is finding the best printing company. But why should you opt for digital print services over the other options that are available?
There is only one place to begin, and this is with the fact that digital printing is more eco-friendly when compared with conventional printing. This is because there are no pre-press stages in between the digital document file and the final print. This means that photo chemicals and film plates do not need to be used, making the process much more eco-friendly.
With digital printing, you are also going to get premium quality, vibrant results while lowering your costs in the process. There are some considerable monetary savings to made once you have taken advantage of digital printing. Digital print companies will not have to demand that you meet minimum orders, as is the case with traditional printing. You are going to have a much greater level of freedom.
A much quicker process
In addition to this, digital printing enables a much quicker response time because of the minimal press setup that is required. The entire process is streamlined and simplified. There is no need for ink keys, no registration adjustments, and no plate mounting. The fewer steps involved makes the process much quicker.
Effective print management
Last but not least, short to medium runs can be produced with digital printing in a more effective manner. This is due to the fact that digital data can be stored with ease. This means you can easily make changes before printing or in the next batch. With digital printing, there is no need to dump out of date stock or bulk stock. This results in much more effective print management.
Consider using Magento
People love the convenience and ease with which they can purchase items off the Internet. If you don’t have an eCommerce store, then you are only going to lose out on a wealth of consumers. Nevertheless, it is not enough to merely have a store in place; it must be an effective one. One of the key components that determine whether this is the case or not is the eCommerce software you use.
There are lots of different options at your disposal, such as Venda, Shopify, and Volusion. However, more and more companies are turning to Magento. This open-source platform is used by the likes of Nike, Lindt, Paul Smith, and much more. But why?
Huge collection of useful features
One of the main reasons why companies prefer this platform is definitely because of the extensive array of fantastic features. This incorporates marketing and promotion tools, customer service, payment, catalogue management, mobile commerce, product browsing, analytics and reporting, catalogue browsing, international support, shipping, search engine optimisation, checkout, customer accounts, site management, and order management. From optimising your content for Google to finding out about consumer buying habits, you have everything you could possibly need in order to build and manage a successful eCommerce store.
Many companies also use this platform because it is open source. This, in turn, means that it is free to use and download. You only need to pay for the services of a Magento agency should you consider it necessary, not the software too. Personally, we would say for smaller businesses try building your own site, and then look for a B2B SEO agency to take over with the marketing side or B2C is you sell directly to consumers.
Magento is also constantly being updated. This is important because the Internet never remains stagnant. For example, the most recent Magento update delivered 50 percent quicker page load speeds, helping site owners to enhance UX and conversion rates. They also made steps to provide a more engaging shopping experience by delivering an all-new checkout.
When you take all of the points that have been mentioned in this blog post into account, it is not hard to see why so many companies are choosing to use Magento over all of the other eCommerce software solutions available today.
Make sure your site is responsive
Responsive website design is an approach or method where a website developer makes a web page that resizes itself based on the sort of device it is viewed on. This is a necessity when you consider that mobile is the most popular device for internet use today. With that being said, read on to discover ten things you need to know about responsive web design.
- Speed matters – Speed matters when it comes to viewing a website today, whether on a desktop or mobile phone. And when you consider the person’s phone may be clogged with downloads, you see why optimizing your site so that it is super fast is imperative.
- SEO changes are needed – People make different searches via desktop compared with mobile phone use, and so your digital marketing company will need to adapt your strategy accordingly.
- 50% of total e-commerce revenue comes from mobile – Need we say anything more?
- Two billion people currently access the internet with their smartphone only – According to WARC, 51 percent of mobile users only use their smartphone for the internet. They don’t use any other device, showing why responsive design is critical.
- Lower bounce rates – With an optimized and responsive website, you are delivering a much better user experience. This reduces your bounce rate.
- Lower maintenance needed – A responsive site is much easier to maintain than managing a separate mobile site.
- Google prioritizes responsive websites – Google cares whether or not a website is mobile-friendly. It’s a major ranking factor.
- You can track user movements – The journey your users go on needs to be assessed so improvements can be made. There are a lot of tools that collect analytics regarding this to help you make the right steps forward.
- 70% of all mobile users take action within an hour – If someone looks at your website via their mobile phone and it impresses, it does not take long for them to take action.
- No duplicate content penalty – If you were to have two versions of your website, you would need to re-write the content. This is not needed with a responsive design.