Study Makeup Courses From Australia’s Leading Makeup Academy
What should you look for in a makeup academy? There are lots of options across Australia so it’s good to know what you should look for.
The Australian Academy of Cinemagraphic Makeup is one of Australia’s leading makeup academies specialising in exclusive fashion, film and tv makeup courses designed to support your success in the industry as well as highly specialised hairdressing courses.
So what do they offer that other academies don’t?
- Small class sizes. This allows plenty of time for one on one time with your trainer to ensure you get the most out of your education.
- Expert trainers and support staff who also work in the film and fashion industry, making sure the course content and techniques are current and industry-relevant.
- Nationally recognised qualifications that meet the highest standards and industry requirements. Having a nationally recognised qualification means you can work anywhere in the country.
- Face-2-Face classes supported by online resources to ensure high-quality delivery and support. The face to face classes allow you to have real-time advice and support whilst you are able to complete your reading and theory through the online learner portals in your own time.
- Online study options. The AustralianAcademy of Cinemagraphic Makeup also offers a range of makeup courses online to suit everyone’s schedule.
- Professional photography shoots to help create your individual portfolio.
- The supported learning environment for every learner type. AACM is an inclusive and safe space for students to learn. They help provide work experience opportunities and ongoing assistance in finding work in the industry.
So whether you are looking for a face to face or online makeup academy, The Australian Academy of Cinemagraphic Makeup has got you covered! Check out the courses today and enrol.