Milani Cosmetics Rose Collection – PR Fire
International, award-winning and cruelty-free makeup brand Milani Cosmetics introduces the Rose Prep + Prime range to Boots & Beauty Bay this summer. It’s all about nourishing and replenishing your skin for a radiant complexion and dewy glow as the perfect prep for your daily makeup routine. The natural rose ingredients uplift each of these products with subtle rose tones which brighten every day.
Milani Cosmetics focus on affordable luxury that’s attainable for every skin type, look and attitude. Using the same ingredients and labs as luxury brands, its mission is to deliver prestige quality products at affordable prices.
The Rose Collection boast a number of amazing skin preparation products.
Prep + Brighten: Rose Face Oil Luxurious, multi-use oil restores and brightens skin with anti-inflammatory properties. This ‘flower power’ multi-tasking oil can be used on the face, hair and nails. With rosehip oil to brighten and sunflower, almond, jojoba and moringa seed oil to hydrate, it’s sure to provide you with an all day dewy glow.
Prep + Refresh: Rosewater Hydrating Mist Refreshing, ultra nourishing face mist helps hydrate & rejuvenate skin as a makeup priming spray or skin refresher for use throughout the day. The blend of essential rose water, witch hazel and aloe vera provides long lasting hydration.
Prep & Hydrate: Rose Lotion Primer. This lotion primer hybrid, contains hyaluronic acid, niacinamide and Vitamin B. Infused with natural rose oil and rose stem cells, it provides a smooth base to even out uneven skin tones, mask fine lines and pores before makeup application or can be worn alone for radiant, hydrated skin.
Rose Lotion Primer
- Infused with rose stem cells, Hyaluronic Acid, Niacinamide and Vitamin B5
- Helps skin appear brightened and plumped, while working to soften the look of fine lines, pores and flaws
- Smooth base before foundation application
- Replenishes moisture
Rose Hydrating Mist
- All-natural lightweight refreshing face mist
- Contains rosewater, aloe vera and elderflower
- Softens and hydrates skin
- Maintains skin’s pH balance
- Multi-purpose mist can be used as a makeup priming spray or as a skin refresher throughout the day
Rose Face Oil
- A custom blend of rosehip, sunflower, apricot and almond oil
- Weightless and fast-absorbing
- Tightens and hydrates skin
- Protects skin with anti-inflammatory properties
- Brightens complexion and can used on the face, hair and body
Rose Transforming Lip Balm
- Enriched with rose oil, coconut oil & Vitamin E
- Reacts with the natural pH levels of your lips to create a lightly-tinted rosy hue
- Hydrates lips
Rose Butter Lip Mask
- Customized hydration butter complex is a blend of rose oil, shea butter and cupuacu butter that soothes, nourishes, and hydrates lips for intensive overnight recovery
- Hyaluronic Acid plumps lips and replenishes moisture to defend against hydration loss
Rose Sugar Lip Scrub
- Contains a natural sugar crystal-based formula gently exfoliates & polishes dry and chapped areas for ultra- soft, smooth lips
- A custom oil blend of rosehip oil, argan oil, and coconut oil which hydrates and replenishes lips while locking in moisture
The Milani Rose Collection will be available in-store and online at Boots & Beautybay on
Online – 7th April
Instore – 10th May (Boots only)
FOR MORE INFORMATION, IMAGES AND SAMPLES, PLEASE CONTACT
ABOUT MILANI COSMETICS
“Beauty is something that is alive, real, and should be accessible to everyone.” Milani founder, Laurie Minc
Born in East LA in 2001, we grew up as a small, underdog family business. We’ve always been connected to the rich diversity of our neighbourhood, because it’s a place that truly embodies the melting pot of Los Angeles, where people from all backgrounds mingle and street wear sets the trends. We began as a brand for multicultural consumers, devoted to bringing beauty to the communities others overlooked.
All our products are cruelty-free, and certified by the Leaping Bunny. We do not test on animals, nor do we allow others to test on our behalf. We also require our suppliers to certify that the raw materials used in the manufacture of our products are not tested on animals.