Virto Commerce Launches Cloud Edition that Puts B2B eCommerce on a Fast Track
The new SaaS version of the company’s flagship product, Virto Commerce Cloud platform, offers a wide range of B2B-specific features and fast-to-market capabilities, available out-of-the-box, and business ready for Virto Commerce implementation partners.
Virto Commerce Cloud comes with the following features:
- Admin panel
- SaaS-based API-driven back office
- Integration tools, including external extensibility points, events, and webhooks.
The Virto Commerce Cloud’s go-to-market capabilities provide real-time back-office functionality and scalability to ensure the platform’s functionality expands as the business grows. Moreover, the solution’s headless architecture empowers development teams to build their own touchpoints that can deeply integrate with the Cloud’s ecommerce engine via APIs. The solution’s API-first nature ensures that mission-critical systems can be paired with best-in-breed solutions and enables partners to create and run multiple stores for a single client with just one copy of Virto Commerce Cloud.
The following is a rundown of the key benefits that Virto Commerce Cloud offers:
- A diverse range of B2B-specific scenarios with powerful capabilities for B2B catalog management, personalization, workflows, user management, and more.
- Custom-tailored user experience, including B2B role-specific user hierarchies, personalized catalogs and price lists, specific features like one-click reordering, and bulk ordering from external files, such as .CSV.
- A ready-to-prod environment while using familiar frameworks without the need to learn ASP.Net Core technologies.
- Lower risks for business continuity with the open-source code that can be redeployed in-house or in a private cloud.
- Affordable prices in a pay-as-you-grow arrangement that allows for an easy start with a minimal subscription fee and the possibility to expand infrastructure as the business grows.
“Virto Commerce Cloud offers all the benefits of a managed-cloud approach. It eliminates common business concerns related to the IT infrastructure and gives our partners the freedom to design and customize the platform to reflect the specific needs of their clients.”
Co-Founder and VP at Virto Commerce
ABOUT VIRTO COMMERCE