Halloween week Celebrations with the Spirit of Wales Distillery
The Spirit of Wales Distillery anniversary celebrations runs the last week of October and includes spooky guided distillery tours with a Halloween cocktail or mocktail during the afternoons Halloween music bingo with drinks during Witching Hour.
Spirit of Wales Distillery 1 hour guided tour with a Halloween cocktail or mocktail.
During the tours, visitors can discover the different parts of the distillery and get spirited away on a Welsh flavour journey. The spooky Halloween experience includes a guided tour of the Spirit of Wales Distillery, followed by a cocktail or mocktail from the Halloween bar menu.
Tour Days and times: (25 October to 31 October 2021)
- Monday – Thursday: 3 pm, includes a cocktail or mocktail from our spooky menu.
- Friday – Sunday: 2 pm, 4 pm, includes a cocktail or mocktail from our spooky menu, plus a slice of our Halloween cake.
Book a ticket for the Spirit of Wales Halloween distillery tour and cocktail for £18.00 per person aged 18 years or older. https://www.spiritofwales.com/product/distillery-tour-with-a-halloween-cocktail/
During the Halloween tasting evening, visitors will discover Spirit of Wales commemorative Welsh spirits, that each capture a piece of Wales. During the evening, visitors can expect a short guided tour of the distillery followed by a game of Halloween Music Bingo and 2 cocktails from our Spooky menu in the bar area.
Halloween Tasting Evening Dates and Times: (26 October to 30 October 2021)
- Tuesday: 7 pm to 10 pm, includes 2 cocktails or mocktails from our spooky menu.
- Wednesday: 7 pm to 10 pm, includes 2 cocktails or mocktails from our spooky menu.
- Thursday: 7 pm to 10 pm, includes 2 cocktails or mocktails from our spooky menu.
- Friday: 7 pm to 11 pm, includes 2 cocktails or mocktails from our spooky menu.
- Saturday: 7 pm to 11 pm, includes 2 cocktails or mocktails from our spooky menu.
Dress in your best Halloween fancy dress for any of Spirit of Wales Halloween celebrations to play the Welsh distillery’s trick or treat games with a complimentary gift for participation.
Note to editors:
About the Spirit of Wales Distillery
For more press information, please contact:
Daniel Dyer, from the “Spirit of Wales Distillery”: 01633 965035 or email Claudette de Chermont at email@example.com