Drift Innovation launches new addition to their Ghost series, the Ghost XL Pro
4K VIDEO, EXTENDED BATTERY LIFE, AND IPX7 WATERPROOFING TEAMED WITH DRIFT’S UNIQUE FORM FACTOR MAKES THE GHOST XL PRO ONE OF THE MOST VERSATILE CAMERAS TO DATE.
Continuing Drift Innovation’s legacy as a provider of action cameras with extended battery life and ease of use, the new Ghost XL Pro offers features similar to their Ghost 4K+ and Ghost XL cameras.
This latest addition retains the brand’s unique form factor from the Ghost series. The Ghost XL Pro comes with a beautiful matte black finish, bullet profile, and a rotating lens boasting Electronic Image Stabilisation and crystal clear 4K video.
The camera can record for long hours, with recording time at 1080p being 7 hours and recording at 4K UHD being 4.5 hours. It also has a dashcam mod which helps safeguard the user’s video while on the road.
Plus, this camera is IPX7 waterproof and comes with a waterproof TRS connection for external audio or USB power—guaranteeing continued recording for hours, come rain or shine.
CEO of Drift Innovation, Robert Li, said: “The Ghost XL Pro enables users to capture their adventures without taking anything away from the ride. No more stopping to swap out batteries, and no more compromises on image quality, Ghost XL Pro has it all.”
The Drift Life mobile app is available on iOS and Android, and it enables users to relive and share their favorite moments easily. Users can also view, manage and share files or enjoy other Drift fans’ content in the online community.
- 4K/30fps video recording and 12 MP photos.
- IPX7 waterproof feature which is submersible up to 1m.
- Waterproof TRS adapter easily allows a power supply or external microphone to be used during all kinds of weather.
- Electronic Image Stabilisation.
- 4K timelapse video: Users can condense riding experiences into a fast motion video in up to 4K resolution
- Battery life at 1080p/30fps is 7 hours and 4.5 hours at 4K UHD.
- Rotating lens enables users to mount the camera and twist the lens at any angle.
- ‘Dashcam’ loop recording mode allows the Ghost XL Pro to overwrite old footage when the MicroSD card reaches its full capacity.
- Users can save videos retrospectively using the record button after an event that they want to capture using the ‘Video Tagging’ mode.
- Wirelessly connect up to 10 cameras and control them from a master camera using the Clone mode, which is compatible with all other Drift Ghost cameras.
- Turn on the Ghost XL Pro and instantly start recording by simply pressing a button on ‘Instant-On’ mode.
- Built-in Wi-Fi – 2.4G and 5.8G for wireless connectivity, livestream/remote control features with open APIs, flexible for any kind of customization.
- A built-in Bluetooth that is compatible with the Drift Remote control.
- Low-light mode.
- Manual ISO.
- 256GB MicroSD card compatibility. Sandisk Class 10 recommended.
Experienced wearable camera manufacturer Drift Innovation has a unique approach to usability, design, and dedication to their customers; this ensures they provide versatile, user-friendly, and highly affordable cameras. Based in London, a small, dedicated, and passionate team manufactures a range of everyday wearable action cameras. These include the Ghost XL, an action camera for everyday use, Ghost 4K+, an action camera for sports enthusiasts, and the all-new Ghost XL Pro, the latest addition in their product line. Please visit www.driftinnovation.com for more information on Drift.
Find Drift Innovation Online