Betfred Cheltenham Best sign up offer: bet £10 get £40
The event of the year is just around the corner. Cheltenham Festival 2023 is almost here. There will be 28 races to bet on over 4 days. The biggest race will be the Cheltenham gold cup and the champion chase. You can find out about Betfreds offer for the races in our helpful guide below.
Betfred bet £10 get £40 Offer
When picking a sign-up offer, you want to pick which best fits you. We have gone through why the Betfred signup offer might be your best choice. They are registered by the gambling commission, which makes them trustworthy. Betfred is mobile-friendly, you can use it on a desktop or mobile, and they also have a unique way to bet on horse racing. Betfred likes to offer its best promotions when big events come up, like the Cheltenham festival.
How to Claim Betfred Bet 10 Get 40 Offer
Follow below to get Betfred’s sign up offer on this year’s Cheltenham festival:
- Head to the Betfred site
- Click Welcome offer this will be under the promotion tab or on the home page on a slide
- Fill out your details to register your account (name, date of birth and address)
- Make your deposit this is a minimum of £10
- Your free bets will be added to your account balance
Betfred bet 10 get 40 Terms and Conditions
You should read some terms and conditions before signing up for this offer. It’s important to read through the full terms and conditions yourself before signing up, which you can do on the Betfred site under your selected promotion offer.
- New Customer only
- Residing in the UK
- Must be 18 or over
- We must successfully verify customers before any Free Bets are awarded
- Minimum deposit of £10
- Make a deposit with a debit card only (no other payment method will qualify)
- If your bet is voided or cancelled by us: it will not count, and the next valid bet you place will be considered instead.
- Any unused Free Bets will expire 7-days after the issue
- Receive Free Bets within 10 hours of your qualifying bet settling.
- Bets can’t be cashed out
Betfred has been a family-run business, with Fred Done and Peter Done opening the first shop together. Their first single betting shop opened in 1967. Betfred has grown since starting its first betting shop, with over 1600 shops. Betfred launched into the digital market in 2004, offering sports betting, online casino, games, bingo, lotto, poker and virtual sports. Betfred continues to cater for bricks and mortar customers by having its betting shops, but they also have a huge online customer base.
18+ Gambling Can Be Addictive. Please Play Responsibly. BeGambleAware GamStop Gambling Commission