Here’s guide to watch Ecuador vs Costa Rica online TV Channel at June 20
The national football team of Ecuador will compete against the national football team of Costa Rica on the 20th of June. Ecuador prevailed over Costa Rica in both of the matches in 2011, which was the last time both teams competed against one another in International Friendly.
Ecuador is set to face Costa Rica in a friendly match at Subaru Park of Pennsylvania on Tuesday night, with hopes of securing their third consecutive win.
Here is all the information you require about the match.
How to watch Ecuador vs Costa Rica today?
Start time: Tuesday, Jun 20, 8pm ET / 5pm PT
Venue: Subaru Park, Chester, PA
Stream: Live at Soccer Pass
Ecuador faces Costa Rica live from Philadelphia as it prepares for upcoming World Cup Qualifying matches. Tuesday, June 20th, LIVE on PPV.COM, but if you want to watch at cheap price visit soccer pass and watch the pay per view match live online from anywhere.
Ecuador latest matches
- Ecuador vs. Bolivia – International Friendly – 18 Jun, 2023
- Australia vs. Ecuador – International Friendly – 28 Mar, 2023
- Australia vs. Ecuador – International Friendly – 24 Mar, 2023
- Ecuador vs. Senegal – FIFA World Cup – 29 Nov, 2022
- Netherlands vs. Ecuador – FIFA World Cup – 25 Nov, 2022
Costa Rica latest matches
- Costa Rica vs. Guatemala – International Friendly – 16 Jun, 2023
- Costa Rica vs. Panama – Concacaf Nations League – 29 Mar, 2023
- Martinique vs. Costa Rica – Concacaf Nations League – 26 Mar, 2023
- Costa Rica vs. Germany – FIFA World Cup – 2 Dec, 2022
- Japan vs. Costa Rica – FIFA World Cup – 27 Nov, 2022
Ecuador vs. Costa Rica head to head-to-head record
- Costa Rica vs. Ecuador (0 – 2) – International Friendly – 11 Aug, 2011
- Ecuador vs. Costa Rica (3 – 0) – FIFA World Cup – 15 Jun, 2006
- Costa Rica vs. Ecuador (1 – 2) – International Friendly – 16 Feb, 2005
- Costa Rica vs. Ecuador (0 – 0) – International Friendly – 16 Oct, 2002
Ecuador and Costa Rica team news
After suffering an ankle injury in the previous match against Bolivia, Ecuador will be without the services of center back Piero Hincapie in this match. The defender is scheduled to make his return to the pitch in October.
It is expected that Robert Arboleda, who is 31 years old and currently plays for Sao Paulo in Brazil, would replace the player who is currently playing for Bayer Leverkusen in the starting lineup.
Aaron Suarez and Yeltsin Tejeda could both be included in Costa Rica’s starting lineup after the team is expected to make a number of substitutions to the one that played and lost to Guatemala in their most recent match.
The 30-year-old Joel Campbell, who currently has 25 goals scored in his international career, is expected to lead the line for Los Ticos once again in this contest; he is likely to score at least one goal in this match.
Ecuador probable starting lineup
Ramirez; Torres, Pacho, Arboleda; Hurtado, Guezo, Caicedo, Estupinan; Plata, Campana, Franco
Costa Rica probable starting lineup
Chamorro; Martinez, Vargas, Watson, Calvo, Zuniga; Suarez, Tedeja, Ramirez, Alcocer; Campbell
Ecuador vs. Costa prediction
Ecuador is expected to continue their positive momentum from their previous match against Bolivia and may have a good chance of securing a victory against Costa Rica in this upcoming game.
The Ticos seem to be facing some challenges following their recent defeat against Guatemala, and it’s possible that they may encounter another tough match against La Tri in the USA.
The score currently stands at Ecuador 1-0 Costa Rica.