New Website Features Wisdom And Insights Of Leading Authors And Experts
Noted British scientist-author Rupert Sheldrake is one of many leading authors and experts whose insights are available on the new Wise Insights Forum website at https://wiseinsightsforum.com.
Sheldrake provided the editorial team of Wise Insights Forum with a summary of his highly acclaimed book, The Science Delusion, also sold in the U.S. as Science Set Free. In the book he challenges ten outdated claims of traditional science which new discoveries have cast into doubt, including:
- “Everything is essentially mechanical. Dogs, for example, are complex mechanisms, rather than living organisms with goals of their own. Even people are machines, ‘lumbering robots’, in Richard Dawkins’ vivid phrase, with brains that are like genetically programmed computers.
- “All matter is unconscious. It has no inner life or subjectivity or point of view. Even human consciousness is an illusion produced by the material activities of brains.
- “The total amount of matter and energy is always the same (with the exception of the Big Bang, when all the matter and energy of the universe suddenly appeared).
- “The laws of nature are fixed. They are the same today as they were at the beginning, and they will stay the same forever.”
Other authors and experts featured in the new website include:
- Drew Dyck, author of “Your Future Self Will Thank You”
- Dawson Church, author of “Mind to Matter – The Astonishing Science Behind How Your Brain Creates Material Reality”
- Shawn Achor, author of “The Happiness Advantage: How A Positive Brain Fuels Success In Work And Life”
- Donald Hoffman, “The Case Against Reality”
- David Bohm, another Britisher (now deceased), author of “Wholeness And The Implicate Order”
- Gary Friesen, “Decision Making and the Will of God”
- Leading experts on wisdom, including the Berlin Wisdom Paradigm and the Balance Theory of Wisdom
- A new model of decision-making inspired by the movie Terminator called SIMPLED, which stands for Situation, Intention, Multiple options, Pros and cons, Long view, Evaluation and Decision.
The Wise Insights Forum is a public service of Lawrimore Communications Inc., an international marketing and consulting communications firm based in Charlotte, NC, USA and online at Lawrimore.com.