Spotlight on Opatra London’s Advanced Skincare Technologies
Opatra London is an internationally renowned producer of advanced skincare technologies. The company has gained prominence throughout the global skincare industry, scooping several coveted awards.
Opatra London’s advanced skincare technologies are specially formulated to protect the skin. Available to both the professional and consumer markets, Opatra London’s innovative devices, skincare formulations, and professional facial and body equipment implement ground-breaking technology, transforming scientific breakthroughs into potent skincare solutions.
What Is Acne?
Acne is a common skin condition that affects most people at some point in their lives. Although it is traditionally associated with adolescence, acne can be a lifelong condition. Typically affecting the face, acne can impact mental health, triggering depression and anxiety.
According to NHS statistics, up to 95% of individuals aged between 11 and 30 are affected by acne. Approximately 3% of people aged over 35 continue to experience acne.
How Does the Glow Mask Help Alleviate Acne?
Opatra London’s Glow Mask implements the latest innovations in light therapy to encourage healing, calm redness, and even skin tone. In addition, this spectrum rejuvenation mask can also be used to brighten, strengthen, plump, and lift skin.
Opatra London’s Glow Mask provides three skincare options:
- Red LED light therapy, supporting elastin and collagen production, slowing the aging process, encouraging healing, and calming the skin.
- Orange LED light therapy to rejuvenate and revitalise, bringing vitality to dull complexions.
- Blue LED light therapy. Apt for treatment of hormonal and inflammatory acne, blue LED light therapy has proven antibacterial benefits, making it an effective treatment for active breakouts.
Opatra London’s Glow Mask is fully portable. The device works for all face shapes and lifestyles and is designed to provide the user with complete freedom of movement throughout treatment sessions.
To use the Glow Mask, the user must first prepare the skin, washing the face thoroughly before gently patting it dry. Next, the mask is connected to the power supply, with the touch switch used to select the desired treatment setting. Users can switch between LED light colours with a single touch, using each colour for up to 20 minutes. For best results, Opatra London recommend using the Glow Mask two to three times per week for the first four to six weeks, before decreasing use to one or two times per week.
- Acne-fighting qualities
- Enhanced circulation
- Reduced inflammation
- Stimulation of collagen regeneration
- Improvement in the appearance of skin texture and tone
- Reduction in the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
- Improved skin elasticity
- Elimination of blemishes
- Minimising of pores
- Comfortable and easy to use
- Portable, lightweight design
- Suitable for all skin types
Other Opatra London Advanced Skincare Technologies
In addition to the Glow Mask, Opatra London presents a variety of innovative skincare products and devices, including:
- Opatra Pure: An award-winning facial cleansing device that brightens, exfoliates, and rejuvenates the skin. Used to treat a variety of skin concerns, the Opatra Pure is made from top-grade silicon, making it soft to the touch, easy to clean, resistant to bacteria, and gentle on skin.
- Opatra Dermipores: A patented device that utilises hot and cold vibrations to open and close facial pores.
- Opatra Cleanse: A deep foaming cleanser with Salicylic and Glycolic Acid which leaves skin feeling soft, smooth, and deeply cleansed.
- Opatra Nourish: An anti-ageing daily active serum containing Alpha Hydroxy and Beta Hydroxy Acid to repair and rejuvenate skin, stimulating collagen production and leaving skin feeling tighter, lifted, and invigorated.
Opatra London’s advanced skincare technologies have attracted coveted industry awards, including a Top Santé Skincare Award in 2019. The Opatra Pure was Highly Commended in the Pure Beauty Global Awards 2020 for its deep-cleansing capabilities.