Travelling to Singapore via VTL
Flying to Singapore on VTL flights
- Travellers must be fully vaccinated
- Only within the last 7 consecutive days prior to departure to Singapore (including stopovers) or any VTL country/region.
- Short-term visitors and work permit holders must apply online for a Vaccination Travel Pass (VTP) 3 to 60 days prior to the scheduled flight date to enter Singapore.
- All Singapore citizens/permanent residents/long-term pass holders do not need to apply for a VTP.
- Children aged 12 and below are not required to apply for VTP.
- Travellers will be required to upload their proof of vaccination at the time of application and the VTP will only be issued once the vaccination certificate has been certified and validated.
- Recovery travellers with only one dose of vaccine will be accepted if they can produce a recovery certificate or discharge memorandum to prove recovery from Covid-19 in addition to the vaccination certificate (showing 1 dose).
- The recovery certificate/discharge memorandum must contain the full name, date of birth, and the date of first infection with Covid-19.
- Purchase appropriate travel insurance with a minimum coverage of S$30,000 to cover Covid-19 related medical expenses.
- All VTL travellers submit a health declaration via SG Arrival Card e-services prior to departure for Singapore
- Have a pre-departure Covid-19 PCR test or professionally administered Antigen Rapid Test (ART) within 2 days prior to departure.
- Download and activate the TraceTogether app on your mobile device.
Check-in Pre-boarding document check
- valid passport (and valid visa for visitors requiring a visa)
- a physical or electronic copy of your VTP
- a valid pre-departure Covid-19 PCR test or ART
- proof of acceptable vaccinations
- Please present the following documents to clear immigration
i. Valid travel documents (e.g. Passport)
ii. Approved Vaccinated Travel Pass for the specified period of entry
iii. Valid pre-departure Covid-19 PCR test or professionally administered ART test showing a negative test result or a medical proof of recent Covid-19 infection
iv. Valid Entry Visa (if applicable)
v. Acceptable proof of vaccination
vi. Proof of completion of SG Arrival Card
2. Collect your bags from Baggage Claim Hall
3. Leave the airport
Travellers must only take private transportation, taxi or private hire car from the airport to the declared place of accommodation or Quick Test Centre (QTC) or Combined Test Centre (CTC) (appointment required) and self-isolate until a negative Covid-19 ART test result is conveyed. Travellers must not take public transport (e.g. Bus or MRT).
Short-term visitors must present a paper or electronic copy of their travel insurance policy with a minimum coverage of S$30,000 for Covid-19 related medical expenses.
Staying in Singapore
Use the TraceTogether app or token as it is required for proof of vaccination (the vaccination status of all fully vaccinated VTL travellers will be automatically reflected on their TraceTogether app 1 day after arrival in Singapore).
As a general guideline, one should:
- Always keep the mask on except when eating, drinking, or exercising
- Keep to the stipulated group size for dine-in and social gatherings, provided that the requirements for Vaccination-Differentiated SMMs are met.
- Use the TraceTogether mobile application or token for contact tracing purposes
- Follow physical distancing guidelines in public settings, and limit contact with people from outside your social bubble