Chelsea vs Bournemouth: Best odds, bets, bonuses & live streaming
Bournemouth travel 142 kms to face Chelsea at Stamford Bridge on Tuesday 27/12/2022 at 18.30. Graham Potter’s Blues see the visit of Bournemouth as a real chance to get back on track on Boxing Day, after losing their last three games in all competitions prior to the World Cup.
The two teams are separated in the Premier League table by five points, with eighth-place Chelsea leading fourteenth-place Bournemouth.
Chelsea vs. AFC Bournemouth predictions
Can Chelsea bounce back from their pre-World Cup slump with a win against the Cherries, who have the worst defensive record in the Premier League? The Blues are not having a memorable season, as they are currently on a three-game losing streak into Tuesday’s match.
The odds on a home victory are simply too low given the troubles of the Blues, who should have enough talent to defeat Bournemouth, that have lost four of their last seven away games.
Bournemouth, on the other hand, are not considered good travelers, and we do not genuinely think they are capable of beating the Blues at Stamford Bridge.
Our feeling is that Bournemouth will be able to score against this Chelsea team, but it won’t be enough to prevent a defeat.
Chelsea appear to be the more likely winners, as the Cherries have only five points from seven games. In any case, there shouldn’t be much in it!
Best UK bookies to bet on Chelsea vs Bournemouth
How To Watch
TV: NBC Universo, USA Network
Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free)
Between 2016 and 2017, Chelsea won four consecutive Premier League games against Bournemouth. The Cherries have only lost once in five league games since then, resulting in a high-scoring average affair of 2.5 goals per game.
The most recent league meeting between these two teams occurred on Premier League match day 28 on 29/02/2020, when Bournemouth and Chelsea drew 2-2.
A quick look at both teams:
- Chelsea’s pre-game stats indicate that they are winless in their last three Premier League matches against Bournemouth.
- The Blues are without a home win in the past 2 games in the league.
- Chelsea have only lost four of their last 36 home games at Stamford Bridge, but have failed to score in each of their past three outings across all competitions
- Bournemouth, on the other hand, has four wins, four draws, and seven losses in the Premier League this season.
- The Cherries have only managed to win one of their last six Premier League encounters.
- Mateo Kovacic of Croatia and Hakim Ziyech of Morocco should be benched following their World Cup semi-final appearances, while Chilwell, Broja, Loftus-Cheek, and Kante are all still in the recovery room.
- David Brooks should be the only absentee from the away side due to a hamstring injury.
Remember to gamble responsibly
A responsible gambler is someone who:
Establishes time and monetary limits before playing
Only gambles with money they can afford to lose
Never chase their losses
Doesn’t gamble if they’re upset, angry or depressed
Gamcare – www.gamcare.org.uk
Gamble Aware – www.begambleaware.org
For help with a gambling problem, call the National Gambling Helpline on 0808 8020 133 or go to www.gamstop.co.uk to be excluded from all UK-regulated gambling websites.