Brazil vs. Senegal live stream: TV channel, how to watch online, team news
Brazil and Senegal will play in the International Friendly match on June 20, 2023, at Jose Alvalade Stadium in Lisbon, Portugal. Brazil will be hoping to beat an African squad for the second time in a row.
The South American team won their first game under interim manager Ramon Menezes with a 2-1 victory over Morocco. On Saturday, his squad, which he captained, beat Guinea, 4-1.
Senegal has already qualified for the 2023 Africa Cup of Nations finals, despite drawing 1-1 with Benin. Unfortunately, Aliou Cisse’s squad lost on Saturday, ruining their perfect qualifying record in Group L.
The TV channel, streaming data, and other viewing-related information is all available to you here.
What channel is Brazil vs Senegal Soccer?
Start time: June 20, 2023, 8 pm BST / 3pm ET
Venue: Jose Alvalade Stadium, Lisbon
TV Channel in the USA and Canada: N/A
Stream: Watch Live Online Here
Currently there are no details on TV or live streaming of this match for international viewers with the Brazilian national team’s Twitter account (@CBF_Futebol) providing live updates and match highlights.
But, there are a chance to watch the International Friendly soccer via Football OTT Channel from anywhere around the world. Check out and enjoy Brazil vs Senegal live streaming online 2023 International friendly today.
Brazil vs Senegal Live Stream, TV Channel
Brazil vs. Senegal broadcast rights have been made available, but only in select territories. Here are the broadcast locations for the game right now:
- Bosnia and Herzegovina: Arena Sport 1P, Moja TV
- Brazil: Canais Globo, NOW NET e Claro, SporTV, Globo
- Kosovo: Arena Sport 1P
- Montenegro: Arena Sport 1P
- North Macedonia: Arena Sport 1P
- Senegal: RTS 1
- Serbia: Arena Sport 1P
Brazil latest matches
- Brazil vs Guinea (4 – 1) – International Friendly – Jun 18, 2023
- Morocco vs Brazil (2 – 1) – International Friendly – Mar 26, 2023
- Croatia vs Brazil (1 – 1) – FIFA World Cup – Dec 9, 2022
- Brazil vs South Korea (4 – 1) – FIFA World Cup – Dec 6, 2022
- Cameroon vs Brazil (1 – 0) – FIFA World Cup – Dec 3, 2022
Senegal latest matches
- Benin vs Senegal (1 – 1) – Africa Cup of Nations qualifying – Jun 18, 2023
- Mozambique vs Senegal (0 – 1) – Africa Cup of Nations qualifying – Mar 28, 2023
- Senegal vs Mozambique (5 – 1) – Africa Cup of Nations qualifying – Mar 25, 2023
- Algeria vs Senegal (0 – 0) – Africa Nations Championship – Feb 5, 2023
- Senegal vs Madagascar (1 – 0) – Africa Nations Championship – Feb 1, 2023
Head To Head Record
- Brazil vs Senegal (1 – 1) – International Friendly – Oct 10, 2019
Brazil team updates
Richarlison will continue to play alongside Rogrygo and Vinicius Junior in attack after the Real Madrid duo contributed to scoring against Guinea. Rogrygo and Vinicius Junior both play for Real Madrid.
Joelinton, who plays for Newcastle United, also made a positive impression in his first game for Brazil by adding his name to the scoresheet. Along with Militao, the pair should also find themselves playing from the beginning of the match onwards.
In the meanwhile, in order for Vanderson to make his debut, he will need to replace Danilo at right back.
On the other hand, well-known players like Casemiro and Lucas Paqueta are likely going to keep their spots in the starting lineup.
Alisson; Vanderson, Militao, Marquinhos, Lucas; Casemiro, Joelinton, Paqueta; Rodrygo, Richarlison, Vinicius Junior.
Senegal team updates
After being left on the bench during the match against Benin, Kalidou Koulibaly is likely to be reinserted into the starting lineup in order to partner with Abdou Diallo of RB Leipzig at the back of the defense.
The connections to Chelsea The previous match was a success for Nicolas Jackson, who played for Villareal, while Sadio Mane and Ismaila Sarr were put on either side of the Villareal forward.
Dieng; Jakobs, Diallo, Koulibaly, Mendy; Kouyate, N Mendy, Ciss; Mane, Jackson, and Sarr
Brazil vs Senegal prediction
Because this encounter comes at the end of a lengthy season of European competition, many players on both teams will be looking forward to taking some time off during the summer. As a result, we do not anticipate a particularly intense performance from either team. Both managers will have the opportunity to evaluate some of their newer players against more experienced competition during this match.
We anticipate that Brazil will emerge victorious in this contest by a razor-thin margin.
Prediction: Brazil 2-1 Senegal