Jollyes Survey Reveals Childhood Pets as Catalysts for Career Success
Jollyes, a leading pet company, has conducted a survey that uncovers the role of childhood pets in shaping the career success of adults.
The study indicates that a staggering 80% of the UK’s top earners believe their childhood pets contributed significantly to their professional accomplishments. Key findings from Jollyes’ survey include:
- 86% of high-earning individuals in the UK credit their childhood pet for a heightened appreciation of life.
- 78% of the UK’s most successful earners attribute career-enhancing traits like adaptability to their experiences with childhood pets.
- Over 75% of Senior Managers and 70% of Directors trace their conversational skills back to interactions with childhood pets.
- 73% of top earners feel that childhood pets played a role in strengthening family relationships.
- 84% of senior professionals and 75% of Directors believe that dealing with loss and challenges related to childhood pets has enhanced their resilience in their careers.
- 68% of the UK’s top earners agree that childhood pets positively influenced their attitude towards work.
These insights offer a new perspective on the long-term benefits of pet ownership in childhood, lending substance to the adage ‘Dogs are for life, not just for Christmas.’