How to watch Chile vs Dominican Republic online in the US
Today, on June 16, an international friendly match between Chile and the Dominican Republic will take place. The game is scheduled to start at 8:30 PM Eastern Time (ET) and will be held at Sausalito Stadium. If you’re in the US and want to watch the match, here’s all the information you need: the start time, a preview of the game, Pay-Per-View (PPV) details, and the TV channel.
Chile’s current form: The Chilean national team, despite failing to qualify for the 2022 World Cup, will participate in a series of friendly matches. Today, they will face the Dominican Republic, and next Tuesday, they will play against Bolivia. Under the new coach, Eduardo Berizzo, Chile has experienced two victories, one defeat, and one draw. In their most recent match, they secured a 3-0 win against Cuba last Sunday.
Dominican Republic’s current form: The Dominican Republic, representing the Central American region, finished in third place in Group D of League B in the CONCACAF Nations League with 8 points. They view this visit to Chile as an opportunity to gain valuable experience by playing against a national team that strives to regain its position at the top level.
- Game Day: Friday, June 16, 2023
- Start Time (US): 8:30 PM ET
- Stadium: Sausalito Stadium, Viña del Mar, Chile
How to watch the game in the US: For viewers in the US, the live streaming of the match is available exclusively on Fanatiz through Pay-Per-View (PPV).
Kick-off times across the US:
- Eastern Time (ET): 8:30 PM
- Central Time (CT): 7:30 PM
- Mountain Time (MT): 6:30 PM
- Pacific Time (PT): 5:30 PM
Chile last five matches
- Jun 12, 2023: Chile vs. Cuba (International Friendly)
- Mar 28, 2023: Chile vs. Paraguay (International Friendly)
- Nov 20, 2022: Slovakia vs. Chile (International Friendly)
- Nov 16, 2022: Poland vs. Chile (International Friendly)
- Sep 27, 2022: Qatar vs. Chile (International Friendly)
Dominican Republic team updates
The Dominican Republic soccer team is currently focused on playing against Chile this month. During the World Cup qualifiers, the Dominican Republic faced some challenges. As a result, there have been some adjustments made and there are high hopes for their future tournaments. It is important that their preparation is effective in order to achieve success.
In their most recent match, the team achieved a draw with a score of 1-1 against Uzbekistan at the King Abdullah Sports City. This marks their second friendly game of the year that has ended in a draw.
Chile latest line-up
Claudio Bravo, Guillermo Maripán, Paulo Dáz, Gabriel Suazo, Guillermo Soto, Vctor Méndez, Gary Medel, Marcelino Néz, Arturo Vidal, Diego Rubio, and Ben Brereton Dáz were the eleven starters from the latest Chile team.
Dominican Republic latest line-up
Antonio Santurro, Edarlin Reyes, Brian López, Ismael Dáz, Carlos Ventura, Yoan Melo, César Garcá, Jean Carlos López, Daniel Flores, Erick Paniagua, and Dorny Romero were the eleven players who began the previous game for the Dominican Republic team.
Dominican Republic last five matches
- Mar 28, 2023: Dominican Republic vs. Belize (Concacaf Nations League)
- Mar 24, 2023: French Guiana vs. Dominican Republic (Concacaf Nations League)
- Nov 19, 2022: Dominican Republic vs. Cuba (International Friendly)
- Nov 16, 2022: Dominican Republic vs. Cuba (International Friendly)
- Jun 14, 2022: Guatemala vs. Dominican Republic (Concacaf Nations League)