Property & Built Environment recruitment specialist PRS has extended its commitment to worker safety with the launch of a new temporary workforce management platform.
Driven by the rising client demand for contact-free, hands-on temp workforce management, PRS has partnered with Sirenum, the dynamic workforce management platform, to keep workers safe, as well as delivering increased revenue and lowering costs across multiple processes.
Already used by thousands of temp workers daily across Europe and recently adopted by parts of the NHS, Sirenum’s accompanying app allows workers to log availability, accept shifts, record attendance, receive notifications, request holidays and view payment information.
PRS Director Richard Snarey says: “Worker health and safety is more crucial than ever. While there’s been a lot of attention paid to ensuring a COVID-secure workplace, there have been concerns about how to adequately protect temp workers. This is exacerbated by many companies still relying on paper-based processes to manage their temp workforce, which requires unnecessary contact that could put workers at risk.
“Since lockdown, PRS has been working closely with clients to help them deliver a COVID-secure workplace, so we’re thrilled to introduce a platform that protects temporary workers too. With Sirenum, organisations can closely manage and interact with their temp workers with zero in-person contact required.”
Sirenum leverages cloud technology to address the challenges of even the most complex workforces and is currently utilised by organisations spanning the healthcare, retail, hospitality and leisure sectors. Find out more here.
Property and built environment recruitment specialists, PRS operates on a nationwide scale with offices in London, Southampton, Birmingham, Glasgow and Manchester.
The company’s specialist areas include Facilities Management, Mechanical Engineering, Property Management, Electrical Engineering, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Engineering, Internal Recruitment, Management & Executive, Technical Engineering, Driving, Trades & Labour, Commercial Catering, and Cleaning.
PRS is regularly measured by external auditors to ensure it adheres to the best policies for quality management, earning REC, IS0 9001 and Safe Contractor certificates. Additionally, PRS is a founding member of the Building Services Engineering Employment Agency Alliance and a member of BIFM.
Sirenum helps organisations meet the evolving needs of the rapidly expanding dynamic workforce. The temporary workforce management platform delivers the following efficiencies:
● Scheduling. Sirenum’s geo-location tools help you place the right person in the right place at the right time, improving response times, reducing travel and increasing gross profit.
● Compliance. Streamline operations and improve health & safety by building compliance rules and managing certifications, credentials and permits.
● Monitoring. Capture time and attendance, proactively reduce lateness and uncovered shifts, and manage patrol and lone workers with ease.
● Financial. Free up time and resources by simplifying the calculation and processing of gross pay, automating invoice development, and more!
● Analytics. Easily create, schedule and review reports across the whole system and use this data to make informed workforce decisions.