GCI Virtual Summit returns with agenda for leaders at the forefront of cannabis and psychedelics
LONDON – June 3rd, 2021 – GCI Virtual Summit, the leading virtual conference for the global cannabis and psychedelics industries, is returning with an all-star line-up of leaders from business, policy, medicine and science. Discussing the most pertinent issues facing these industries, attendees can participate in thought leadership sessions, across 7 virtual conferences (June 8-10).
Bringing together 1000+ industry leaders from around the world, the virtual summit hosts over 50 debates, analysing global industry trends and identifying new opportunities in cannabis and psychedelics. Across the most comprehensive learning and networking agenda, thought leaders will exchange ideas and share information on sessions, including:
· Senior Reporter at Insider, Jeremy Berke will host a debate on the changing face of drug policy in the U.S. and the role of social equity, with the likes of Natalie Papillion from the Last Prisoner Project and Michael Minardi of the National NORML Legal Committee.
· 5 Times NBA All-Star, Chris Webber will be joined by the Chairman of TerrAscend and President & Chief Investment Officer of JW Asset Management, Jason Wild to discuss their socially conscious private equity fund.
· Cannabis research pioneers Dr. Ethan Russo, Founder & CEO of CReDO Science and Dr. Dedi Meiri, Professor from the Technion will each be interviewed on how cannabinoid breakthroughs are shaping the future of therapy and treatment.
· Education Editor at the Daily Telegraph, Camilla Turner, hosts political leaders from both sides of the pond discussing education in business and policy, including Conservative MP and Chairman of CDPRG, Crispin Blunt, Assistant Counsel to NY State Governor Cuomo, Axel Bernabe, and the Director of Cannabis for the Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services, Holly Bell.
· Bruce Linton, serial cannabis and psychedelics founder, will be joined by Mitchell Baruchowitz, Managing Partner at Merida Capital Holdings and Narbé Alexandrian, President and CEO of RIV Capital analysing key considerations for investing in cannabis and psychedelics in 2021.
· Clever Leaves CEO Kyle Detwiler, will discuss the complexities of the Colombian cannabis market with the President of the Colombian Medical Cannabis Association, Dr. Sandra Carrillo and former Deputy Director of the Colombian-Canadian Chamber of Commerce, Juan Vargas.
All attendees – whether they’ve applied for a free ticket or purchased a premium ticket – have access to every single thought leadership session, in addition to the networking and matchmaking system at the GCI Virtual Summit. With senior cannabis and psychedelics leaders joining from around the world, every delegate has the opportunity to network, forge relationships and start collaborations with their industry counterparts. Making meaningful connections is paramount to the development of these industries, and attendees can meet with leaders from pharma, investment & finance, science & medicine, cultivation & agriculture, brands & retail and beyond at the GCI Virtual Summit.
For more information and to join global leaders in cannabis and psychedelics, head to the GCI Virtual Summit.
About GCI Virtual Summit
GCI Virtual Summit is the leading virtual networking conference for global leaders in cannabis and psychedelics. The Summit facilitates meaningful connections and collaborations from the comfort of your home, office, or home-office. The GCI Virtual Summit gives attendees the opportunity to participate in thought leadership sessions across its 7 conferences: RESEARCH & APPLIED SCIENCE | MEDICINE, TREATMENT & PATIENTS | PSYCHEDELICS | REGULATIONS & INTERNATIONAL MARKETS | CONSUMER BRANDS & RETAIL | INVESTMENT & FINANCE | CULTIVATION, OPS & TECH
Event Sponsorship Enquiries:
Head of Partnerships