The Pros and Cons of Using a Shuttle Service from Parking Lot to the Terminal at Sky Harbor Airport
If you are looking for the most affordable way to get from your car to the terminal at Sky Harbor Airport Parking, then shuttle service might be the best option for you. The shuttle is more popular with those who live close enough to drive themselves and park without any assistance. However, this can be quite inconvenient if you live far away from airport parking lots or if you want to save money on an airport shuttle ride.
Pro #1 You won’t have to pay extra for a covered parking spot
The first pro of using a shuttle service is that you’ll be able to park your car in a covered parking spot. This may not seem like a big deal, but if it’s raining or snowing out, having somewhere to leave your vehicle that’s free from precipitation can be very convenient. It also means that when you come back from your trip and need to retrieve your car, the ground underneath won’t be slick with water or covered with ice (or both). You’ll also avoid having to worry about the possibility of damage being caused by weather conditions outside—you won’t have to find shelter for yourself inside or rush home after being caught out in the rain unexpectedly!
Pro #2 The shuttle drivers are usually on time and provide assistance.
Whether you’re traveling for business or pleasure, the drivers of these shuttles are usually on time and provide assistance to passengers. They are friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and professional.
Pro #3 They are much safer than having to walk a long distance from your car to the terminal in the middle of the night.
- You don’t have to walk in the dark. The convenience of a shuttle service is great, especially if you’re traveling with a family or group of people who aren’t able to make it to the terminal on their own. Also, they are much safer than having to walk a long distance from your car to the terminal in the middle of the night.
- You don’t have to worry about your car being stolen or broken into. In most cases, when you park at an offsite parking lot and take their shuttle bus back and forth between that lot and airport terminals, your vehicle will be left behind while you travel by air. If there’s no one around keeping an eye out for suspicious characters while they’re waiting for passengers returning from flights back at Sky Harbor Airport, then this could pose some safety concerns if someone tries breaking into cars parked nearby yours’ (especially since most people leave valuables inside). This risk isn’t eliminated altogether just because there’s someone watching over things—it just reduces it somewhat depending on how well-lit these lots are at night time too!
Con #1 You might have to wait at the terminal for a while.
- You might have to wait at the terminal for a while.
If you are traveling with a large party of people or have lots of luggage, this could be an issue. Some shuttles may not load quickly enough and you will have to wait in line until the shuttle is ready before departure. If that happens, then it’s going to be an even longer wait for your flight since all passengers would need to get on board before being allowed onto the tarmac area where planes leave from each morning (and afternoon).
Some companies offer online check-in so that if there is any delay in loading passengers or baggage due out first thing in morning, there will still be enough time left over after boarding all other passengers before heading out towards their destination airport gate number 4A or whatever it may be called at Sky Harbor Airport Terminal 2B4C5D6E7G8H9I10J11K12 but
Con #2 It can be hot, or cold depending on what time of year you travel.
- It can be hot, or cold. Depending on what time of year you travel, the weather may not be ideal for waiting outside in a shuttle line. Check out this handy chart that shows average temperatures throughout the year:
- You may wait at the terminal for a while. If your plane is delayed and you’re taking an express shuttle service from the parking lot to the terminal at Sky Harbor Airport, it’s possible that you’ll have some extra time on your hands (and possibly even more money than if you’d taken a transportation service). In order to pass the time while waiting for your ride, here are some activities that might interest you:
- Make friends with other people in line who also chose express shuttles from the parking lot to the terminal at Sky Harbor Airport as their mode of transportation today! Or…not. It’s up to them whether or not they want a conversation with strangers; if so, great! If not…that’s fine too! The decision is theirs alone! You can always go back inside if things get awkward quickly enough so no hard feelings need arise between any parties involved – it’s all good either way!
It may not be the most comfortable experience but it is very convenient
It may not be the most comfortable experience but it is very convenient for those who live far away from the airport and don’t want to pay for additional covered parking.
If you don’t mind sitting in a shuttle for 20 minutes, it can take you directly to your terminal. If you plan on using this service regularly, try asking friends or family members if they are willing to drive you to/from Sky Harbor Airport as needed. This way, you’ll save some money and be able to enjoy a more comfortable trip!
Why not Book Your Parking Through On Air Parking?
For a variety of reasons, On Air Parking is the best choice when you book your off site airport parking.
First, On Air Parking has a great reputation. They’ve been around for nearly 30 years and have serviced thousands of customers. Their customer service is excellent, with quick response times and friendly representatives who know how to help you find the right service for your needs.
Second, On Air Parking is convenient. They offer shuttles to and from the airport for their customers every 10-15 minutes; this means that you don’t have to wait long at all before getting picked up or dropped off from Sky Harbor Airport!
Thirdly – and perhaps most importantly – On Air Parking offers competitive prices on their services! They are one of the cheapest options in Airport Parking Phoenix when it comes to renting an economy car or SUV as well as getting a rental van if needed (and trust us – we’ve seen our fair share of crazy drivers). Their rates start at $18 per day with no hidden fees added on top; this makes them one of the best deals we’ve found so far!
On Air Parking is the Cheapest Off Site Airport Parking Option in Phoenix
- On Air Parking is the cheapest off site airport parking option in Phoenix.
- The average daily rate at On Air Parking is $12 per day.
- The average daily rate at the other offsite airports parking lots, including Sky Harbor Parking Lot and all the other Phoenix Airport Lots, ranges from $14 – $17 per day according to research performed by [Company Name].
- On Air Parking allows you to cancel your reservation at any time before you arrive for pick up in order to receive a full refund for your stay.
Cancel with On Air Parking at Any Time
- You can cancel at any time.
- You will receive a full refund.
- This can be done online, over the phone, by email or by fax/mail. If you prefer to cancel your reservation in person at the airport, please visit our 24-hour cancellation desk located in baggage claim area 4B on Level 2 of Terminal 4 (map).
If you’re looking for an alternative to parking at the airport and don’t want to pay for covered parking, then a shuttle service might be just what you need. It is convenient, affordable and safe!