Football ticket comparison website SafeTicketCompare.com have analysed over 400 football matches in the biggest leagues to determine which club has the most expensive tickets on the secondary ticket market. The results for certain teams are surprising:
Highlights & Results
• Average price for a single seat on the secondary market for Liverpool F.C is over £340.
• The most expensive game of 2019/2020 season is Liverpool F.C vs Chelsea F.C. averaging at over £700 a ticket.
• Lowest price for tickets for the Premier League is Burnley with an average of £50.
• Juventus are the only Italian Team in top 10 with an average of £110 per single seat.
• FC Barcelona and Real Madrid tickets cost on average £70 to attend a home game.
• Leicester City are at number 10 with average of £69 for a single ticket.
• Premier League teams make up 6 out of 10.
Most Expensive Football Tickets
**Data was obtained on 24/11/2019 for the 2019/2020 football season. SafeTicketCompare.com compares ticket prices from the top 5 leading suppliers of football tickets on the secondary ticket market. Only teams which officially sell-out each game included in top 10.
If you use any of this press release and/or infographics, please kindly credit https://www.safeticketcompare.com